What prostitutes can teach us about Risk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lunch Buffett, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Apparently, an economist visited the Moonlite Bunny ranch to study how legal sex workers manage risk. :cool: The first two minutes is discussion about how Dennis Hof changed how things are done in his legal brothels.

I have an appreciation for risk management ever since I was outed by an illegal sex worker. I became famous in three states and two Canadian provinces. It was a very peculiar experience. :rolleyes:

2. You know I’m sooooooo curious now!!!

3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I remember this being filmed!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I can't say that I've had a single party without having to give a lesson about why unprotected sex is still not okay even if someone has been checked recently, about how kissing can pass mono and herpes. It's crazy how how much people don't know about what is safe and what is not.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. Well, for me, I can say many risks are negated by my choosing to work at a legal brothel. By the same token, the clients of legal brothels are protected from a tremendous amount of risk normally associated with paying for sex illegally.

I always explain that 50 % of what the client pays the legal brothel has nothing to do with sex and that 50% that I don't see from the transaction also goes towards many things to my benefit, #1 on the list being my safety.

So, 50% of the transaction removes the risks of paying for sex. It allows for many protections and guarantees that cannot be found in paying for intimacy outside a legal avenues.

If you go looking for sex from a stranger a lot of bad things can happen to you that won’t happen here:….
    • there’s no one under the bed going to steal your wallet,
    • no one is outside the door going to knock you over the head,
    • the police aren’t going to come raid the place,
    • your name is not going in the paper,
    • your car is not getting confiscated and …...
    • you are not going to get ripped off.
    • you have a system for complaints here …whereas you do not in an illegal situation.
    • the office monitors our negotiation to ensure we have no discrepancies.
    • I will give you everything you want - everything we agree on - and more- ,

Plus, we’re tested once a week for five different STD’s plus Chlamydia.
    Chlamydia is a symptomless disease with a several week incubation period.

We are also tested for HIV & Syphilis once a month.
    We are tested for Hepatitis A,B & C once a year and we are vaccinated against Hepatitis A & B.

We have never had a case of HIV detected in the entire NV legal brothel system - ever!

Las Vegas alone has more than 400 HIV- Aids positive infected illegal prostitutes working in any given year.

And we even submit to the same testing for our anal cavities if we offer that sort of service.

If you ever intend to ever eat dinner in any kind of restaurant - ever - even just once in your life- you are at risk of getting hepatitis A, but you won't get it here from me.

It’s more difficult for us to obtain a sheriff’s card than it is to become a sheriff.
    We can’t have any felonies or have committed any crimes at all - ever!

We , the Bunnyranch, has been in business with no complaints for over 65 years.

Also, you are not restricted to cash. You can use your credit card with no surcharges and very discreet billing too

No one will know you were at a brothel unless you say so. Even then, no one will have proof.

Also, you can use your credit card receipt for a tax deduction as a cost of doing business. (ask me privately)

Also, by our keeping the prices at a certain level we attract a better class and quality of ladies as well as a certain class of clients and you just have to pay for quality if you want quality.

You can pretty much rest assured you are not paying for someones' drug habit or pimp or otherwise unsavory criminal activity.

This is good, clean, safe sex, no strings attached and on your terms.

to be continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2019
  6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

7. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Heard the author talk about this book on MSNBC the other morning. The uptake in that segment was a focus on equal pay for women and negotiating skills. Sounds like a very interesting book. I was telling my wife about it and she wants me to pick her up a copy.

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]