What is the procedure for giving a service tip?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fozzie, Apr 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

For those who know better than I and may have done so before, what is the best way to go about giving a tip to the lady you will be visiting with?

Must tips be processed through the cashier's office before, during, or after the visit?

Will the tip need to be processed within the same transaction as paying for the visit itself?

Is it appropriate to mention to the lady that a tip was left for her? Or will it come across as bragging that I am a big spender?

One last question on the side. What about putting some money up front to be used for her bar tab that could go towards the visit? Would this be a different approach?

2. If you wanted to call in a tip or a bar tab at a time you are not visiting, you can call the office and do so the same way you would a deposit for a future party.

“Hello? I would like to give an xx$ tip to Roxy tonight because she is so cool. Here is my credit card number. Tell her it’s from her secret admirer, haha!”

If you are using your credit card to book your party, you can add the tip to the card amount being rung up for a party.

“4 hours in the VIP room with a dinner date in between, sounds like a fantastic time! Oh, Roxy, when you run my card in the office, go ahead and add an xx% tip on there too.”

Or if you wanted to leave a cash tip afterwards, that’s great too! “Here’s a little something extra for you, Roxy. Thanks for everything.”

Hope this helps! Happy partying! :)

3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Lol! @RoxyGold you are so awesome Love your sense of humor!

I have called in tips to the ladies before it is easy peasy. Or you could call in and offer to pay the ladies house fees, which I have done before!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  4. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Thank you for the insight, @RoxyGold. Much appreciated!

5. Happy to help! :)

Fozzie likes this.
  6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Roxy gave great insight, but just to add, after-party-tips don't have to be cash. You can also always run an additional amount on a card for the tip afterwards with the cashier. :)

grizzly and Fozzie like this.
  7. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Thank you, @Natasha Star for the idea. Knowing me, I was afraid if I brought up the idea of giving a tip after the party I would somehow find a way to fumble it into being an awkward situation.

Natasha Star likes this.
  8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Awwww!! I totally get your concern, but really, tips are such sweet gestures, I'm sure your lucky lady would be thrilled no matter how it came about. :)

9. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

No matter how you go about it, there's no way to mess it up. If you just mention to your lady or the cashier that you'd like to tip, we can help you no matter when/how the tip is made.

We always appreciate and encourage tipping your lady if she did a good job, so thanks for inquiring.

10. A free day with no house fees?! Grizzly I like the way you roll!

grizzly likes this.
  11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thank you at @AsiaFoxxx , I like talking to the ladies when I am at the ranches and as token of my appreciation for you spending a little time talking with me either at the bar or on a tour and discussing future trips to the ranches, I usually write a review based on that first encounter, and offer the lady to either pay their house fees, get them something they really want.

It is my way of saying thank you to all the amazing women at the ranches and the hard work they do!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  12. That’s so thoughtful of you to do, @grizzly :)

grizzly likes this.
  13. Wow that is a great way to treat your favorite courtesan, come visit me at the bunny ranch first drink is on me!

grizzly likes this.
  14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]