What if you are scared to fly

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2007.

1. They would allow you to drive out there if chosen right?

I am scared to death of planes I even got all anxious when my husband got onto a plane.

2. you could always take a train......

3. traveling

see i was thinking of tht, but it would take almost 60hrs to get there.. rather than a 4-8flight.. plus u dnt get to see the beautiful clouds! :wink:

4. I'm assuming you're talking about getting hired at the BR, and if it'd be okay with management if you drove rather than flew. If so, I would think it's just like any other employment . . . they don't care how you get there, just so long as you're there when you're supposed to be.

5. thank you all.. IF I get picked I was just wanting to know :)

6. :twisted: Nothing wrong with a Greyhound bus either...just avoid the back seats of the bus, ain't nothing more unpleasant than sitting next to the lavatory. Also, you might not want to sit in the front of the bus if you have claustrophobia, since they are installing bullet-proof glass windows and doors in the front of the buses. I'd rather take a Greyhound than ride the train or take a plane. I'd rather take a Greyhound with a Fox, I'd rather take a Greyhound in a box. :twisted:

Btw, may I have some more green eggs and ham, Sam I am? :twisted: :twisted:

7. Lol ya I took a bus one time, I will prob do that IF I get a call