What has you excited for 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Dec 26, 2018.

1. With the new year approaching quickly, thought it would be a great idea to be able to start a thread about hopes and dreams, plans, or just in general, things that have you excited about 2019?

I will very much admit I have never been so excited for a new year to commence! From a work perspective, I've never had more opportunity for growth and hours, both just in-general, but also, the sense that greater opportunities in either bigger markets are out there. I work in media, and I'm currently swinging one-full time and two part-time jobs. It keeps me busy, but it's not as stressful as one would think! Another opportunity (thinking bigger market or greater job - perhaps management? would be amazing) - But even if I wait another year, things are solid and enjoyable where I'm at too!

As far as my new adventures into Mound House, if somebody would have told me I would make three trips in 2018 to the Carson City area, and one to Vegas, and party at some level during all four, I would've said they were crazy! But alas...........that was my year in fun and vacations! I made some great connections with a handful of courtesans, including one life-changing one (she knows who she is) with more fun to come in 2019!!!!!!!

Already, 2019 has a couple of trips and/or parties in the works, and the continued opportunity to meet some of the sweetest women God ever placed on the planet! I may even look at a quick swing into NYC for some crossdress fun in the spring or summer! Happy New Year chatters!

BrooklynMoore and AthenaLee like this.
  2. Hi Jessie,
    I’m excited about doing more traveling.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Traveling is always way way up on my list! It's actually one of my flaws that as much as I love to travel, if I really like going someplace, I go there year after year. For awhile, it was Washington, then Seattle, then NYC, now Reno (although Reno has certain benefits to the trip that are hard to beat, emirite?)

AthenaLee likes this.
  4. What’s your favorite thing to do in Reno? I love the Pepermill Spa!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I plan on making my return to the brothel scene in 2019 after a decade long absence.

BrooklynMoore and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Honestly,I like having a new start. Nothing in particular that has me excited,but I really would like to have a bit more fun and have a few more adventures and good things to look forward to in 2019.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  7. I have my New Year's Resolution planned and I'm going to work much harder my goals and be successful of everything I do and Accomplish blessings on top of blessings is coming and I'm very excited for the New Year of 2019.

8. I don't make resolutions, I set goals short and long term. As for 2019, I'm looking forward to political anarchy and exposing more politicians for who they really are. I'm looking forward to expanding my impact at work and being more involved with the direction that my department and company takes for the future.
    Tentatively planning for 2 dive trips, one to Mexico and the other to Australia. Aside from that buying a house bad back to having my own personal pool table.

9. Hoping to see everyone who plans on coming to the Ranches this year to have some great times :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. I am looking forward to kicking some serious ass at work. After years of painful growth, we are finally approaching that moment when things triple over night.

Aside from the general satisfaction of accomplishment, and personal growth, I also know that for us to get there, we will have to close a deal in Nevada, and I get my makeup trip.

Hope to see everyone at the ranch this year!

Kick some ass people!

SandiBenks likes this.
  11. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I really excited to sew how the Browns do this year!

MrJoeyGlen likes this.
  12. The idea that I can look at life with a new perspective and make new friends!

13. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Making another trip to the ranch.
    Made it as far as Reno today but that was just to get a battery for my truck :p

SandiBenks likes this.
  14. Hey, this fits in line with my resolution! You’re going to be out at some point, and hopefully we will get a chance to say hello :)

15. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

I would like that a lot. When you are on the livestream, especially hosting, I love watching how much you seem to enjoy life.
    Hope it happens :)

16. 2019 is officially halfway through! How is everyone doing with what had them excited? :)

auron79, Sharky and Old Nick like this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Well, for starters, I made good on my long awaited return to the brothel scene. I plan on coming back hopefully sooner than later.

auron79 likes this.
  18. Starting a new chapter in my life And coming to visit the bunny ranch for the first time.

auron79 likes this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

2019 has been very good. I just made my first trip of the year to the Ranches and it was terrific. Seeing everyone I have gotten to know over time and meeting new friends was great. I can't wait to see everyone again in the Fall.

20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]