What attracts a lady to her clients?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

I recognize a lady will choose almost any customer who comes to the ranch. However, what really attracts a lady to a client? Appearance? Intelligence? Big spender? Personality? Hygiene? :)

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

When they know they have interest on me. I am not much of a hustler, in fact, I am a horrible hustler as I can be shy to go up to someone at the bar, so when they are interested in me makes me want them even more.
    Personality makes me adore people. If we click and can talk, make jokes, discuss about things, when they look me in the eye with interest in what I have to say is a tremendous turn on. When we forget about the time we booked because we are so engaged on eachother.
    Hygiene is a big turn on to me, not the everyday shower, as we can fix that of someone just flew in or worked the whole day. I must clean up every time I start or end a date, but the cleanness with themselves. You can tell a person is clean or not.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Your natural redhead & choice companion

I agree with Jade -- I've never been much of a hustler. I would rather someone come to me because HE thinks we would be a good fit. And that means looking over all the content I have out (website, Twitter, threads, photos, blogs, etc.). I want someone to be interested in me for more than just looks, too. It matters that the person feels we would get along personality and interest wise.

I think what attracts me to a client is when he is selective, like me. A guy who wants to be with every girl is fine, but it doesn't make me feel special at all. A good listener and someone who can be playful. I like good banter :D Someone who has good hygiene is a must. It just shows respect - IMO. Also a person who respects my time and knows that this is my job and that I have outside obligations and commitments. Overall, respectful, easy going, and fun :)

4. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

Looks just don’t matter to me at all. When I like someone and we are having a good time enjoying each other’s company, it’s ON! ;)

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I really like a positive attitude, confidence, but not cockiness. Being yourself goes a long way. I am with Jade and Ruby too... I am not normally shy but I don't really like the hustle. It feels forced. I want us to be mutually interested in one another and the attraction just grows from there!

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I'm honestly surprised to hear you ladies say you don't like the hustle, I honestly thought that would be somewhat of a rush

7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you can also add: trusting us enough to tell us what you are truly looking for (yet if you don't know trusting us enough to find out), going with our flow, and respecting us like real the real live people we are ;)

59FenderSuper and Adventure Guy like this.
  8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

9. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

I don’t mind making the first move and approaching someone in the parlor. Through some simple, non-intimidating conversation I can find out who their cup of tea might be. I kinda know people around here, after all. ;)

10. I'm not surprised, since none of the BunnyRanch bunnies have posted on this thread yet.

Adventure Guy and Perseus like this.
  11. This is something I've worried a lot about. I'm not particularly good Looking, interesting, or attractive, not to mention my social anxiety issues when it come to women. I always worry that I'll get there and the ladies will take one look and say NOPE.

But to their credit, every lady I've confessed this fear to has given me the same answer.

Act like a gentleman.

Be respectful.

Be open with what you are looking for.

Take care of proper hygiene before you come in.

The sense I get is that if you act like a decent human being and don't come in smelling like a dirty hobo, all will be good.

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Intelligence, geekiness, personality, and definitely hygiene are all big turn ons for me.

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy TEXTING - FACETIME - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

We get this question a lot and in the end there is always an ineffable something that attracts me to a client. Sometimes its looks, or brains, or charisma, or vulnerability, or shyness, sometimes it indescribable. But it is a very rare event that I don't find something appealing at first sight.
    [​IMG]

14. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

There is a common theme in the responses I did not really expect: hygiene.
    I would have thought this is a given so shouldn't be an issue.
    Since Perseus always travels carrying the head of a Gorgon ("The Medusa Head -- Don't leave home without it" < - > American Express has got nothing on me), I always try to make sure the snake(s) are squeaky clean.
    So you are teasing us with entertainment.
    So let's hear it, give us the hygiene horror stories!
    (also helps us clients to see your viewpoint better.)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  15. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy TEXTING - FACETIME - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

I won't reveal any past situations but I gotta ask, does it get tiring cleaning so many snakes? hahaha

ROADRUNNER J and Perseus like this.
  16. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Ha ha, no it doesn't when I'm bringing them all in for a DC.

17. CatrinaCosta
    Chat with Me

CatrinaCosta Catrina Costa, YOUR Fantasy is my Pleasure!

Good question, so many different things can attract me to a client. I agree with the ladies who have already answered. I don't mind going up and starting a conversation. Having something in common is always great since it can help with awkwardness.

Adventure Guy likes this.
  18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can see that for some ladies. We are all wired diferently and I find fascinating to watch while happen. Some of the ladies are quite good at it.
    I just prefer when a man knows he like what he sees on me and make a decision. Not to say I haven't walked up to guests at our bar, but I am really shy to do that. It's super weird as I am not shy in the bedroom, but that little walk from the couches to the bar is super difficult for me

BrooklynMoore, ROADRUNNER J and WL1 like this.
  19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's hard at de to predict exactly what will happen as it involve many different people, however, it's highly unlikely you will feel uncomfortable other than the natural nervousness that you will have. We all feel a some type of anxiety when entering a new situation or environment, specially the ranches when you are coming for something so personal and intimate, that is natural of the human body.
    With all that said, unless you completely disrespect the ladies, what I don't think it's your case, you are good.
    I have learned over the years and perhaps the way my family brought me up, (I am the baby of my siblings) I can indentify when someone is just nervous and not being standofish.

WL1 likes this.
  20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a given, but doesn't hurt to remind :)
    I never deduct paid time from my guests when it comes to showers, unless that is a shower party or something like that.
    So, if I offer a shower, maybe it's a good idea to take it, again, unless you have just got here from your hotel.
    Our body will sweat and naturally smell, it can be good smell from pheromones or in certain parts, like arm pits, crotch, feet, hands sometimes depending how nervous a person is, can be a unpleasant smell.
    A lot times it's no ones fault as the guest took a very good shower, but a good idea to freshen up before sexy time.

Mouth wash is also a good idea as a fresh breath is atractive, specially when visiting a dry place like here, the mouth can get dry and smell, drink lots of water. (I will add this post to my thread Tips and trendy)
    I do my best to always smell pretty for my guests, sometimes I think it's funny as they wait nice and quiet while I get cleaned up, but no one ever complained.

DashaDare, WL1 and blackhawk like this.
  21. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you to the ladies that shared their perspective. Bumping this thread to get responses from other ladies. :)

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  22. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

#1 He chose "me"! His interest sparks mine. I want to find out what attracted him to me.
    #2 Ease of negotiation. When he is honest and forthcoming instead of playing games & focusing on manipulating a "deal". I am attracted to men who are there for the experience. I am easy in that arena - not a lot of back & forth if I can help it because I think an over-negotiated experience can take the edge off of what comes next.
    #3 Generosity goes a long way and communicates a level of trust in me not to mention it is a form of affection & a beautiful compliment.
    #4 Sense of humor, ease of conversation, kindness, intelligence.... I often find this out online in conversations that span a breadth of time. Many of my lovers converse extensively with me before we meet in the flesh.
    #5 He comes back for me. Now I know without a doubt - he enjoyed his time with me and wasn't just being polite that first time. I LOVE repeat lovers. Not to mention the sex gets better every time we're together.

DashaDare and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  23. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

That's a two way street. You are very accommodating and I appreciate that you never belabor a number. Too much haggling really kills the mood.

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  24. I'm getting more and more this way Roxy, to me, there's still something to be said for the initial attraction of looks, but there is a light that turns on for me, in the act of either negotiation or talking or "enjoying each other's company" that tells me, yes, I enjoy this person, let's get in on. It's almost the a-ha flashbulb moment, sometimes happens faster than others :)

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  25. sonja
    Chat with Me

Yes - I get that, too. Sometimes it's just so easy and natural at the end of a tour. Even when he's nervous - I can get charmed just that quick.

DashaDare likes this.
  26. There is a point where someone goes from just another person to a person that you would be comfortable being naked in front of, that happened to me this week, and, despite me being very low on funds, I was ready to cave, the girl was nice enough to talk me off the money ledge and encouraged me to "wait for a better time". In retrospect, I appreciate that a bunch!

DashaDare, RunningSquirrel and sonja like this.
  27. sonja
    Chat with Me

She did the right thing. I'm the same way. The sweet offering doesn't have the same impact for me if he is stressed about giving it to me. And I don't want anxiety to be a pleasure inhibitor once we book our time together. Certainly, I don't ever want a lover to have regrets about playing with me.

DashaDare and Jessie Summers like this.
  28. I agree with all 3 lexie, Jade, Rubi

my is full love for everyone

Baba1234 likes this.