What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by guinness77, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Dennis and Madam Suzette,
    I'd like your advise. I am planning to visit the Pahrump area and want to make the visit special. I looked over LRS, SR, and Chicken ranch. Finding 5 gals that caught my eye, I sent each of them a similar e-mail. None of them has responded... not one....from any of these locations. It has been a week. (To be fair, 1 is out of town).

Here is on of those e-mails:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,
    My name is Tim. I am planning a visit to **** on 4/21 around 2pm. I am a first-timer for a brothel. I’m 6-2, blond hair, blue eyes, and in decent shape for a 40-something.

I would like to let you know what I am looking for and learn about some things about you. Basically I’m looking for a minor GFE. (I’ve been doing my reading). I’m passionate and am looking for a fulfilling intimate party. I am not into bondage, pain, or defamation. But if you are, we’ll… I can roll with it. The important thing is that the gal I am partying with must completely enjoy the party. It is arousing to me when the gal I’m with is satisfied. I can tell if the gal is not enjoying the love making session. So honesty is important. I’d like to know what I can do during the party that will do the job for you. Are you willing to receive oral pleasure? Are you willing to receive it with your chosen vibrator? What are your rules and gets you going? I need to know because (1) I would not want to offend you during the party, and (2) It’s important to me that the gal enjoy the party too.

Straight sex is pretty much what the party would entail. I’m open to ideas.

A bit more about me…. I’m very polite and will treat you with thoughtfulness and a passionate touch. I earned 3 university degrees and have the debt to prove it! But I am treating myself this year. I am treating myself with a visit to SR. I have not been with a woman in 8 years. So you’re safe. (It’s a long story that’s full of downers. So I won’t get into it.) My sense of humor is dry. (Just so you know.) Is there anything you’d like to know?

Do I sound like the kind of customer you can work with?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Tim
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like I said.. none has replied...not 1. What am I doing wrong?

~Tim

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sometimes the ladies are on vacation, or perhaps haven't had a chance to check their emails. I'm sorry you were having such a difficult time connecting with them.. if you find your way up north- I'd be happy to show you the time of your LIFE!!

I'm always available via email... [email protected]

3. Try contacting CJX, she is Lover of the Year and is always extremely prompt in answering my emails and pm's. Click here: http://loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/cjx/1954/2_1&s=34

4. Why not plan a trip to the Reno/Carson area and visit the BunnyRanch instead? We'll answer your emails. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

They should respond to you. That is a shame. You are a sweet guy looking to have fun! I always answer my emails. It is good to be on top of it! Makes for a great time!

6. Wonderful answer Darling
    [​IMG]

7. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Come to northern nevada! I will give u a great time! Email me!

8. You are awesome, keep trying! XOXO
    [​IMG]

9. I'm very prompt with my email replies. <3

10. I heard you found what you were looking for and you were very pleased! God for you!