Waldorf Astoria Hotel NYC

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 14, 2005.

1. OMG!!! that's beautiful - i'm sure you'll rest easy there!!!! i can't wait to see you tomorrow!! :wink:

2. Imagine yourself on that bed with me and the Bunny's.

You will never forget this hotel for many reasons.

No jerking off tonight save it for me and the girls.

3. :cry: :evil: :cry: Wow....I think I might be the saddest bunny ever....look what I'm gonna miss. Well all I can say is, Brooke and I would have enjoyed that bed VERY much together, huh baby. We had it all planned out too. Brooke, baby, you will have to have an extra good time for me. And I was already to go too....rearranged everything for my family and for my job...put all the my toys and sexy VS in my suitcase...<heavy sigh>.

I guess dreams really don't come true and what I thought was an X-mas miracle was just a brief thought.

Talk to you later Brooke honey....have a great time.

Jamie Lee :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. I tried to get it done but we were to late, Howard had cut off the list.

Next time were are NYC we will all play.

5. Well I guess this is the official word...I wish I had gotten a phone call yesterday from someone saying that the plans fell through....oh well....such is life.

Jamie Lee

6. I got the woed this morning from Howard's producer, they get in at 5am est.

7. It's ok...you can only do what you can do. I'm sure it's hard when you have to rely on other people when trying to get certain things done. I will have to live vicariously through Brooke Taylor. She can have all the fun for me. You will have to DO HER for me. :twisted:

Jamie Lee :wink:

8. D,
    You have no idea how long I have yearned for that.You and I in a beautiful Hotel Suite in the large luxurious bed.Can we get rid of the Bunnies?

9. Guys have fun. and Dennis you better tell Howard Im a huge fan,

10. Thats the same hotel that The King from COMING TO AMERICA stayed at....LOL

11. Dennis, I am sooooooo jealous!!!!! You know the Waldorf is my very favorite place. One day, I'm going to have a suite of my own in the towers.
    :p

12. OMG the Waldorf Astoria is the most beautiful hotel i have ever seen in my LIFE!!! it was an amazing suite and wonderful company! :wink: i can't get over the image of looking down on the street and seeing all the NYC traffic, or the engravings on the ceiling, the clock in the lobby (it weighed 2 TONS :shock: ) - it was all so BEAUTIFUL!!! don't worry jamie lee - i soaked it all in and i would love to tell you all about it!! and yes, we would've had A LOT of fun on that bed!!! or the couch, or the chair, the desk, the tub, the shower, EVERYWHERE!! :twisted:
    but i think i'll stay off the floor for a while :wink:
    daddy, thank you so much for giving me this experience!!! you really are #1 DADDY :D :wink:

13. How did you like the carpet in the dressing room?

14. I had the "Supply"Suite.It was a little small and dark but it was fully stocked with Cleaning Products........

15. hmmm....i loved what i was doing on the carpet :wink: but i could do without the rugburn!! lol :D

16. Those fucking burns almost called for stitches!! Someone POUNDED the hell out of poor Brooke!! I bet the burns are still there! Brooke you better call me tomorrow or else! ;-)

17. LMFAO!! :D Courtney, you are the best!!! no worries, the rug burns have healed! i am now pain free!!
    sorry i haven't had a chance to call you sweetie - i will soon!!! :wink:

18. Im jelous Brooke I wanna get some rug burn with you. :(

19. HELL YEAH!!!! when do you get here? :wink:

20. Jan 16 I cant wait to meet you

21. Hows your carpet burns??

Its time for a NYC/Waldorf media Bunnyranch field trip, who wants to go.

Remember there might be rug burns involved, forget it lets all just get in bed.

22. all better, Daddy - time for round 2!!! :twisted: i'd love to go to NYC again!! :wink:

23. Who do we take with us?

any new board Bunnies you like?

24. <------- VOLUNTEER!!!!

25. You would be fun to travel with. How was your trip home

26. Brooke I want to come too!

27. I slept the whole way home, Dennis. Didn't really want to come home, though.

28. Was that come or cum?

Pls remind on your B Day so I can give that booty a spanking.

Can we do a b day party for HBO? If so lets plan something special

29. yes, daddy - i think Jenny Lane should CUM too!!! that'd be hot!! :wink:

30. Have you partied with her?

Do you want to party with Jenny?

31. unfortunately i have not had the opportunity to party with Jenny - I can't wait to have my first party with her!! :wink:

32. Daddy, I would love to do something special on HBO for my birthday!!!!

33. We're going to party like it's 2069!

34. i think Paula Soprano would also make a great addition to our trip!! i'd love for her to cum too!! :wink: