RANCH SPECIAL Virgin Party with Lana West!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by LanaWest, Dec 27, 2017.

1. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Despite my childhood fantasies... I know my first time having sex was not entirely special. I had turned a certain age and decided for myself that it was time to lose my flower-- to just get it over with. Two weeks later I was rolling around in the grass with my much older suitor-of-the-moment, and two seconds later, the deed was done. LOL.

[​IMG]

If you are a virgin and you want your first time to be an experience that lives up to your fantasies, come to Bunny Ranch for a premium Bunny Babe experience! Let Lana West take the lead. Feel like a rockstar and completely forget its your first time with the perfect mood lighting, your favorite music playing gently in the background, and your wanting lover ready to instruct and inspire you to new sexual heights. Walking away from this experience, you will be transformed physically and spiritually!

[​IMG]

Email me @ [email protected] and let's book your party today!

I will be back at the ranch on January 10th and look forward to seeing all of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LanaWest and Bryan Degeyter like this.
  3. DJBully
    Chat with Me

DJBully Well-Known Member

And desiring to return to visit again and again and yet AGAIN!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

LanaWest likes this.
  4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend *BunnyRanch*

You are gorgeous and the perfect guide for an ultimate experience! How fun!:)

LanaWest likes this.
  5. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thanks a million love bug!

6. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

Hehehe @DJBully and my wanting you to come again and again and again!

DJBully likes this.
  7. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

Awwww babe you are gorgeous too! These are some of my favorite experiences to share with my clients <3 so much intimacy and warmth is involved, I just love it!

8. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Well, Lana, you've certainly given me something to consider! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LanaWest likes this.
  9. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

A party I CAN'T WAIT to HAVE WITH YOU .......SEXY WEST!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

LanaWest likes this.
  10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-12-29_16-32-44.png
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LanaWest likes this.
  11. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

Thanks lover!!! Muah @SableRenae

12. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

Me neither @Axel Foley it will be the time of our lives!

Axel Foley likes this.
  13. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

Glad I could tantilize your thoughts @kaynine26!

14. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

LIKE YOU SAID a while back........we can EAT EACH OTHER LIKE IT'S OUR LAST MEAL[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Well I'm will be a virgin as far as Nevada goes and I'll be coming as a brothel virgin. So you will have that to look forward to. I can't to spend my very first experience with Lana. I have enjoyed our conversation from the start. You have made a broken shattered Cajun man n his heart Happy n smiling everyday again. I'm glad I gonna do this with you before you go. Cause I'mma gonna give you the best amazing time n memory. I'm gonna be the best hfe you will have

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

16. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I mean, there are quite a few ladies that I would love to lose my virginity to, and now you've been added to my list.

17. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane The Passion you want, The Woman you need

You would be a wonderful choice for any virgin to share that special moment with! xoxo

18. Well hey cherry like I said you're gonna be a first experience. Too. Gonna me my first of 2 beautiful women that makes my heart smile. Like I only had sex with just one woman. It will be a first for 2 women

cajunmanlove

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

She’s so sexy and fun book with this bunny today