Violet Faith - Love Ranch Vegas- Tiny Girl Huge Fun!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tom Cat, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

I stopped off at The Love Ranch Vegas brothel to kick off my vacation. I chose Violet Faith out of the line-up to give me a tour mostly because of her smile. My intention was to come and go but when I casually mentioned to Violet that this was the first day of my vacation she asked, “Well, why don’t you spend your vacation here?” At first I thought she was joking but then she pulled out this menu for “All-Inclusive Sex Vacations”. I wasn’t prepared to cancel all my vacation plans but Violet had my attention. I decided to extend my time with her to include overnight and the morning.

To make a long story short, Violet had her way with me. We started with the champagne toast in her bubble bath and let me tell you she is the tiniest thing with the cutest little feet. I got to lick and suck her toes and rub her feet to my heart’s content. At one point she playfully squeezed her nipples and actually squirted me with streams of milk. I have never fantasized about that but, maybe because it was so unexpected, or maybe because she was so innocent and bold at the same time, it turned me on. After our bath, Violet dried me thoroughly and we moved our party to the bed. “Party” is a brothel term for whatever you do behind closed doors but I believe Violet took that word seriously. Of course the activity was pleasurable. I had a little Asian hottie with milky breasts and a cute little fun-sized body so there was no way it could be anything else. But it was also FUN. Violet has this quality to her that is like a mood ring. Every time I looked at her she was a little bit different. Without need of any special costuming, she pulled off the innocent school girl look. At times she was serious but then she was funny. She went from shy to slutty in a heartbeat. For a girl her age (22 is much younger than I usually pick) she was surprisingly mature and sexually accomplished. After our romp in the bed, it was time for dinner and we chatted easily over comfort food - roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy cooked in the old school style I was accustomed to when I was growing up. We finished our champagne for dessert and when we were both exhausted, we slept. She is the warmest, softest, sweetest little cuddle monster in bed. She actually fell asleep before I did and it was very peaceful to just lay there with her in my arms. Waking up in almost the same position I’d drifted off in made it clear that I must have had a perfect night’s sleep. She woke up with me and morning sex happened in the most natural, easy way. The word that comes to mind is “seamless”. One thing simply led to the next thing but nothing was anything we had to think about. Afterwards, Violet showered with me and did a very good job of getting every part of me clean… in fact she got dirtier as I got cleaner but alas, I had no more bullets in the chamber by then. While I got dressed, Violet prepared me a hearty breakfast. We noshed together, had a few more laughs, and then she kissed me “goodbye” and sent me on my way.

So I didn’t make a long story short. Blame it on Violet. She is firmly on my mind now and when I find myself talking about her, I can’t seem to stop. I don’t want this feeling to ever go away.

2. Ohhhh! I so agree. We love our little Violet. She brings so much joy into the house. So glad you had a good time. We look forward to seeing you here again. Maybe an even longer stay next time?

3. VioletFaith
    Chat with Me

VioletFaith Well-Known Member

Thank You for the good time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I expect to see you again very soon! My crazy imagination is thinking of what we can do next :);)

auron79 likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

5. Kissy Kissy Mooshy Mooshy - I'm gonna get fat from all the sweet vibes you two are sending out!

VioletFaith likes this.
  6. I've stolen your line @Tom Cat ! Love the way you described your encounter. I might as well have been in the room watching you two!

VioletFaith likes this.
  7. Violet became a favorite very quickly here at Love Ranch Vegas. She'll be back on May 7!

VioletFaith likes this.
  8. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

What a wonderful review!!! TomCat come back soon to Love Ranch, Violet will be back May 7th!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

VioletFaith likes this.
  9. We are looking forward to Violet's return on 5/7.....

10. I know! And we ladies cherish every sweet word you write about us!

11. :):):):) Counting the hours now! :):):):)