Veterans Day Delight w/Remy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Milton Winrow, Nov 22, 2023.

1. So I came in on Veterans Day to spend some time with the beautiful Remy. I got there extremely early because I finished my other business earlier than expected, but I was in any rush, so I had time to have a drink and talk to random people about random things. When Remy came out and was standing in front of me, I froze and was speechless for a few moments. Mainly because I felt good part of my soul leave my body and the devil came in. I've seen Remy in other dresses before, but this one was the "Creme de La creme." I honestly don't have the words to properly describe how she looked. After we had a drink or two, we went to her room for some private time. We started out with some massaging and just let things go from there. I played a particular song, just to make sure she doesn't forget me, but now I think it's one of her favorite songs[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. She definitely made it a Veterans Day night to remember, especially since the Marine Corps birthday was the day before. I'll be looking forward to my next visit with this beautiful woman.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviewon @RemyMartin!!! She is an amazing person!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]