Vegas to BR Party Bus

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by shavdpussyeater, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Dennis and Madam,

You probably thought of this before, but did you try and have a charter bus from Vegas to BR? I would always book a trip to BR if there was a party bus to BR from Vegas. I visit Vegas several time a year, but the 7 plus hour drive is a drain on my body by the time I get to BR. But if someone else is driving and I can relax and have a few drinks then by the time I get to BR I am ready to party hearty.

Shavd

2. Check out southwest from Vegas. Usually you can catch a special for under $100 RT and the MLBR will pick you up at the airport.

3. May I add that you can call 1-888-BUNNYRANCH as soon as you have your flight info and schedule one of our drivers to pick you up from the Reno airport or your hotel in the area.

Any questions, PM me, kisses Fire

4. Next time I'm in Vegas I will try Southwest.

Thanks.

5. DAMN YOU ARE HOTTT!!!! I just had to say that. I will keep that number in mind when I fly to Reno.

Thanks,

Shavd

6. SOUTHWEST

GOOD ADVICE SWEETIE.. THTS WHT I FLYING WITH AGAIN FOR MY 2ND TRIP BACK DOWN IN LIL OVER A WEEK.. SOUTHWEST IS PRETTY NICE, JUST MAKE SUR EU HOLD ON TO UR LUGGAGE.. LOL :lol:

7. Re: SOUTHWEST

AJ, I always hold on to my package ahhh I mean baggage when I fly.

Shavd

8. any ladies for the mile high club ? I'm a virgin :lol: :wink:

9. Re: SOUTHWEST

:D I am flying on Delta and I will arrive in Reno between 11:45AM and 12:00PM. After I get to my hotel in Carson City, it will just be a few hours and then we will be together, Sweetie :wink:

10. Re: SOUTHWEST

I know I cant wait baby, gnna def be a day to remember! :wink:

11. I'd be happy to lose my milehigh virginity to you AJ :D

12. :D Get in line, Canadian Dude, and don't cut in front of me either :lol:

13. Re: SOUTHWEST

:) I am looking forward to that day, too, Sweetie :)

14. I'll be cutting in front of you though.. hehe September is before November :lol:

She's a good woman with a wonderful personality. Its why she is so popular. It doesn't hurt that she's beautiful either... hey Scooby hehe

15. :D Yes, Angelina is a wonderful, wonderful woman and she is just so precious and when I meet her on November 2nd, it will be like meeting one of God's angels :wink:

16. awhh thanks Canadian, but anythings possible.. if theres a will there a way I always say! :wink:

17. \

ur gonna make me blush baby.. u are being sweet, thank you! i dunno if im an angel, well 50% neways lol... :lol:

18. \

dean ur soo bad cutie.... lol thats was soo sweet of you to say about me, really.... sept is right around the cornor, and right after my bday... uh oh i dont wanna grow up! lol :wink:

19. Like you siad, there are so many reasons why you like me. Mmm. maybe I was wrong.. maybe i'm the goofy one :lol:

Instead of this being my birthday present to myself.. it'll be our birthday presents. I'm going to be visiting between yours and mine.

are you a Toys 'R' Us kid ? :lol: hehe.. Where's my Daphne at ? :lol: :wink: Where is that Mystery Machine ? :wink:

How are you 50% angel ?? maybe 25 % :wink: [smilie=to funny.gif]