Unforgettable Evening with Ada Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AndyinReno775, Nov 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I've had the pleasure of meeting Ada Marie a few nights ago and all I can say is that I had the time of my life!

I was planning on being in town and was interested in meeting her, so I sent her some messages ahead of time to get everything planned out. She was very quick in responding and setting the party up was easy.

Once I arrived at the Love Ranch, I informed the hostess about my appointment with Ada and she went to get her. I couldn't believe my eyes once I saw her. She was even more beautiful than the pictures. I could tell she was happy to see me and we had a quick drink to get to further get to know each other. We then moved to her room to start the negotiation, which was quick and easy. I made sure to book a few hours with her, because I wanted to really enjoy her and not rush.

The party itself was amazing. I can't say too much about what happened, but I definitely had the time of my life! It was a GFE party, and we spent plenty of time pleasuring each other before getting to the wild sex. I was even surprised to see that she could squirt! After multiple sessions and get the sheets nice and wet, I was one satisfied customer.

I hope everyone reading this gets a chance to meet her and find out first hand how fun this lady is. Thank you so much Ada for the spectacular party and I can't wait for my next visit to the ranch! Love you!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  2. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed our time together and can't wait for another amazing evening.

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.
  3. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I'm starting to miss you can't wait to see you again next time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

hella dope! I love reading these truly because if i don't work in the same house as another girl, this gives me a way to see how awesome she she so that when we meet at gatherings and such I feel like i kinda already know them and can go start a conversation with them and not feel awkward!

5. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Excellent review Andy glad to hear you had a great time

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

That is so true Dahlia! I never thought about it that way!!!

7. Sounds like you too had a great time, judging by the bedsheets lol

8. Anytime the sheets are soaked its mission accomplished