Undecided on who to choose when I visit, please help?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JerryVestal, Nov 6, 2006.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Dear Mr. Dennis Hof and Ms. Madam Suzette,
    I am undecided on which lady and/or ladies to choose when I come to visit you all in April of 2007 when I will be visiting my relatives in Las Vegas for a week and half to two weeks. I do not know who to choose, Elise, Desarae Nites, Isabella Soprano, Leila Sami, Savana Rae, Yasmine Moon, or Umi. I have fantasies of having passionate sex with a middle eastern, east indian, and/or japanese woman. But I am also partial to women who look like Elisa and Isabella Soprano. Aaarggg!!! :? I can't make a solid decision! All of them are so hot looking! Can you please help me out? And please keep in mind, due to my past relationships, I have not had sex with a woman in over eight years, Can you ask any of these lovely women, if they are willing to help re-de-virginise me with passionate, long sex? Please? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated, thank you! :D If they are wondering how much I will be caring with me to the Bunny Ranch, tell them the most amount I will spend is about $800.00 to a $1000.00 dollars and the least amount will be $500.00 to $600.00 dollars. It all depends on how much I have after paying for my hotel room, plane ticket, and expenses, okay? Well, Mr. Dennis Hof, Ms. Madam Suzette, and all of the lovely ladies there, take care, and have a good week! :D
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Vestal
    Youngstown, Ohio
    P.S. If the ladies want to look at my photo in order to make a judgment decision on my looks, they can check out my photo on my account here, if I can get it posted on here. But if I can't get it posted on here, please if possible, have the ladies email me at [email protected] or [email protected], and I will send them some recent photos through there, is that okay?

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

I couldn't load a picture on my account on here.

Well, I couldn't load a picture on my avatar, on my account here, so if the ladies want to tale a look at me, they will have to email me, sorry.
    Sincerely,
    Jerry Vestal :(

3. I think Savanna Rae may be the only lady still at the ranch, I dont recall seeing any of the others in the line-ups or on here chatting.....

4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the heads-up, Cindy.

Thank you Cindy for the heads-up, I do appreciate it.