U.S. Senate passes bill to penalise websites for sex trafficking

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by Air Force Amy, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy TEXTING - FACETIME - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

U.S. Senate passes bill to penalise websites for sex trafficking https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-senate-passes-bill-penalise- 203307927.html You’ll understand why if you watch this documentary https://www.iamjanedoefilm.com/ about only a few survivors that tried to stop backpage from advertising sex for sale, which is a huge tool for illegal pimps sex trafficking woman from all walks of life. Captured, beat, tortured, threatened …

The post U.S. Senate passes bill to penalise websites for sex trafficking appeared first on Air Force Amy Official Website.

Continue reading...

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  2. Hi Air Force Amy,
    How is this going to effect the Bunny Ranch Message Boards and the Bunny Ranch Livestream Broadcast?

3. BrooklynMoore
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore 12hrs Overnight Special w/ 10% Deposit

Amy can I have the link please

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

The link is already in the first post above.

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

It will not affect our site. It should not affect our site. This was mainly aimed at adult classified that are known avenues for illegal pimps to advertise. Craigslist, backpage, reddit.

I hope they shut down eros, sugardaddy, seekingarrangement and other dating sites.

In theory, they could shut down our site, but they won't.

They may shut down our individual social media accounts, that remains to be seen.

6. BrooklynMoore
    Chat with Me

BrooklynMoore 12hrs Overnight Special w/ 10% Deposit

I tried to copy and paste the link in the Google browser but it goes to your website.

7. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Good analysis

Trust me this is rocking the illegal sex world

Even hotels will lose major bucks over this

As far as social media , legal or not ,it would be a good idea not to attract attention by posting nude pics including avatars on your twitter profiles

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome!!! Book a party with her today to fulfill our fantasies with memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I am curious to see what kind of results there are since this was enacted!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Interesting info!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Amazing informative blog!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Amazing post! Book her today!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing this awesome information!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome information!!! Book a party with @Air Force Amy today!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]