Tyra Banks & The Bunnyranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Christina, just wanted to tell ya that you looked so HOT & beautiful on the show.

And Amy's Boot Camp made me laugh because she seems to make it fun but I know the girls learn a lot from her & she gave me some ideas :wink:

2. well said.

E channel soup said the same thing

3. Prolly the most interesting thing to me about the show was the hooker bootcamp! :D

4. All in all, I thought the topic that Dennis spoke to was interesting. The line is this is what you get when you legalize prostitution. Yes, you get to put it in legitimate and more enjoyable circumstances. We are, after all, grown ups with grown up desires. Dennis made the best points when he mentioned he is the PT Barnum of the party good life (to paraphrase). Well said Dennis.
    The girls and Dennis did a great job in increasing awareness that luxury entertainment is really a good deal for everyone when it's run legally and with respect for the working girl.
    It turned my head and attitude around and someday you will see me at the ranch. Tyra's subtle put-downs were mere prattle among great conversations.

P;

5. models are the worst kind of person..

I was like oh yay! another show about the bunny ranch... the more i see stuff on it the more im like damn i wanna be a bunny.

Tyra pissed me off when she acted like she was disgusted that Brooker and Big D were together. I have to say this, Dennis is a great person! Why would anyone not want to be in a relationship with him? Cause what he sleeps with women? What man doesnt?! I think that Tyra needs a dose of reality. After all Dennis is only 25... for now... :D

Prostitution is the longest standing profession long before modelling came around... and here is a question: Why do 99% of girls who have eating disorders have them?

Because of models... not prostitutes!

I think if everyone women in America has as much self-esteem and were as clean and well taken care of as the bunnies at the bunnyranch...

well the world would be a better place!