Two girl party with Alice and Roxy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Domus, May 18, 2016.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Great review, a 2 girl party with Alice is always so hot! She is amazing, book her today!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Schedule your 2 Girl Party with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Let's pick out a lady together and have our hot time together!
    [​IMG]

4. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Great review about an even greater girl! Book this beauty today!

5. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]

6. You are my fantasy! You always make my dreams come true, Alice!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I can't wait to see you again, Domus! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

9. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

11. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment wit @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Domus, you were wonderful! Roxy and I had such a great time with you! Thank you for the good time and the wonderful review!
    [​IMG]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Domus, we did have such an amazing time together! I hope to have another 2 girl with Roxy! Let's book!
    [​IMG]

16. A two girl party with Alice is priceless, I want her to pick out the girl we share our time together with.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. Domus I do have to say Roxy and I had such a fun time with you! We both smile when we think about it!

[​IMG]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a 2 Girl Party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

They are both sexy and adorable!!! Have them fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Roxy Gold and I have always enjoyed the adventures we have shared and this one was a super fun party!
    Alice-Pool-28s.jpg

22. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Roxy and I aren't at the same Ranch anymore, but we can do cross house parties!
    [​IMG]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @RoxyGold and @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Schedule your two girl party today! If you have always fantasied about one, let me make your fantasy come true!
    tahoe-picnic-16s_orig.jpg

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Domus, I am so glad you messaged me and that I had come home early! It all fell into place for an amazing booking! Thank you!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-8s.jpg

Markk55 likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. This is was an amazing party. A two girl party is great and Roxy is a lot of fun...
    Alice-Little-Fall-17-49s.jpg

31. Thank you Domus! Remember 10% more time added to our next encounter since your wrote a review! Let's party soon.....

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

32. The 2 girl party I have with Alice, was unbelievable! I let her pick the other girl and I wasn't disappointed at all!

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Domus, this was an amazing party! I always look forward to a 2 girl party!
    [​IMG]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle and @RoxyGold today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]