Traveling To Much

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Heres my schedule for now thru next Tuesday

Houston for the Penthouse Club opening

Dallas to do radio & attend a black tie fucntion.

Miami for the Nascar races and to see Wyland the artist.

Las Vegas to do something with Penn & teller at the Rio.

Los Angeles for the American Music Awards.

Something has to give, I just can't do all this. I am just getting over a cold and don't want to be sick.

2. Daddy be sure to take some vitamins & eat breakfast....

3. My BiG D needs to slowup and play with me more, I like the people that take care of me while dad is gone but I love my dad.

4. Dennis, Do people actually go to the Hustler club in NYC on 46th and the West Side Highway? I drive by that place all the time around midnight on Friday and Saturday and the place is always dead. There are like three bouncers in black standing there and some cantily clad woman smoking. Most clubs in the city have lines down the block at that time of night?

5. Domino baby while your daddy is gone I'm going to try and come over and give you lots of belly rubs.... If your really sweet and gimme doggie kisses then you'll even get a new frisbee! We all know your daddy has to work alot to afford all those doggie treats!!

6. Jenny I need belly rubs too :wink: :lol:
    Dennis if you like I can travel to the Ranch and keep and eye on the ladies for you :wink: :lol: :shock:

7. all that travel and still nowhere near my part of the country?! GRRRR.... :lol:

8. POOR BABY!

DENNIS ~YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF HONEY! YOU ARE A BUSY BOY! I SUPPOSE THAT'S WHY I NEVER HEAR FROM YOU (SIGH) OHHH, REMINDS ME OF THE DREAM I HAD ABOUT YOU.THE OTHER NIGHT.....THOSE KISSABLE LIPS OF YOURS~MMMMMM~
    I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO WITH PENN & TELLER...I LOVE THEM!! I AM DYING TO SEE THEIR SHOW........
    CAN YOU TELL ME OR IS IT A SECRET?
    XO, LOLA[/img]

9. Dennis

You are going to be pooped from all these events. Better stock up on your Airborne--it was invented by a teacher so it has to be quality:)

I miss you already baby. Take care, keep in touch and cum back soon.

Love
    Trixii32

10. Watch for the new airborne spots on TV, I just saw them, Amdy Kaufman's partner and nt good friend Tony Clifton is the new spokesperson, you will laugh your butt off when you see them.

I wish Andy could be here to see them.

11. Oh you are going to be so close to me for the AMA's but in all reality the ranch is closer then LA. One of these days I will have to hook you up with hubby and have you come in and do his noon radio show. If you want his website PM me and let me know. One of these days he says he is going to let me come play I keep asking nicely but still not getting anywhere.

Be safe in all your travels and take lots of Vitamin c like 5000 mg it will help with the cold and boost the immune system.

This coming from Nurse Jessi

Be safe and we will miss you while you are gone... its lonely without you

Hugs
    Jessi

12. Have any favorites?

13. Jessi, pls e me the info to [email protected].

I am off to take my Vitamin C.

14. I will watch fot the new Airborne ads. Havent seen asny as of yet though.

Take good care of yourself and have FUN! Hope the weather is good and the skies are blue where ever you go on this trip.

As I said before. I miss you already:(

Love
    Trix

15. I'd Help

Out by running the house while your away how is that..... :D

16. I didn't go to the Penthouse opening, I am just playing it by ear now.

17. YEAH DENNIS IS STILL HERE!! Why didnt you go to the opening??? Not that Im complaining or trying to get rid of you .

Love
    Trixii32

18. Oh you are going to be so close to me for the AMA's but in all reality the ranch is closer then LA. One of these days I will have to hook you up with hubby and have you come in and do his noon radio show. If you want his website PM me and let me know. One of these days he says he is going to let me come play I keep asking nicely but still not getting anywhere.

Be safe in all your travels and take lots of Vitamin c like 5000 mg it will help with the cold and boost the immune system.

This coming from Nurse Jessi

Be safe and we will miss you while you are gone... its lonely without you

Hugs
    Jessi[/quote]

Jessi, pls e me the info to [email protected].

I am off to take my Vitamin C.[/quote]

I have sent you the info.... as per your request ;)

And you are such a great little patient for taking your vitamins...

Be safe and rest as much as you can

Hugs
    Jessi

19. I always stock up on Airborne esp during flu season. It really works and has saved me from getting sick quite a few times. You just take it at the first sign of a cold and it knocks it right outta the park :wink:

20. I think I'm addicted to airborne..... Dennis you just need a good back rub and a homecooked meal...

21. I need that too Jenny :wink: :lol: :shock: 8) :twisted:

22. Hey Dennis look at the bright side your racking up alot of frequent flyer miles. :lol:

23. I will go with and take care of you daddy. :D :D :D

24. wish I could have got to know you better!!

You were gone so much while worked at the ranch (bar tending)Sept. 05-Nov.05, that I can count on one hand how many times I've seen you, thank you for the wonderful experience :D and i wish i could have gotten to know you better. take care.
    love,
    Miss Kitten

25. Dennis.. did you take a young thing to keep you company? that always helps when traveling!!

26. Hey Dennis, do you come down to the Myrtle Beach Bike Festival(s)? I know u love bikes, I'd love to see you down there!

xoxoxoxoxo

27. Don't forget San Antonio Big Daddy :wink:

28. Well dang girl, aren't you just the cutie?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

29. Dennis traveling

sweet Dennis...sounds like you need just what I have to offer! a full time personal registered nurse/health care provider. When can I start to work for you? your wish is my command..............

30. hi

wow I wish I was a part of this board back in November maybe Dennis would have taken me to the NASCAR race... :lol: Can I go next time? :D

31. I took one a few hours ago.

My bud Tony Clifton i snow thw spokesperson for Airborne, they are an edgy company to use him.

32. Re: wish I could have got to know you better!!

Stop me the next time you see me.

33. Cumm play with me and the Bunnies, my bikes are here.

34. Glad you took your Airborne... stay healthy Daddy... you have to be 100% when we meet :p

35. I'll be a bartender at the ranch if ya need one :)