RANCH SPECIAL Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Sep 26, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

7ABEADBC-36E6-4B7A-8666-421D07FEB090.jpeg
    I want to let everyone know I had an issue traveling I left my license at home and when I get to security at the airport they would not let me thru to board the plane. I am super upset with myself and missing this tour and missing all my lovers and future lovers plus all the beautiful girls at the Kit Kat! My next tour date will be October 9th for at least three weeks maybe even longer! Prebooking parties now!!! All prebooking parties will receive a 15% discount! Don’t miss the opportunity of a life time to have the best time of your life!

Contact me here on the message board, also my email at [email protected] or Twitter at Nina_bux.

I can’t wait to hear from all my lovers and my future lovers.

Love,
    Nina❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. Hope you have safe travels on your return!

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Nate and I apologize I will not be there to receive your flowers I feel so bad about that!

Nate in the box likes this.
  4. Don’t feel bad all :) Sent you a message :)

5. So that is why I didn't see your beautiful face on Live Stream. Enjoy your extra time off and safe travels when you head back. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes and I’m super upset with myself for leaving my ID at home and not being able to be at the ranch to see all of my lovers and especially all the beautiful girls

Nate in the box and lets_party like this.
  7. I’m sure they miss you too! And they’re gonna be really excited to see you back!

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I know October 8 cannot come soon enough

Nate in the box likes this.
  9. See you soon sweetheart. I was really looking forward to seeing you too babe

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Me to girlie I can’t believe I forgot my ID

11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Whoops! I guess times have changed, sorry you missed your flight! With all the changes in flying they do make it difficult. Now we will have to have a real ID to fly.

Safe travels when you fly out.

NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes I’m really upset that I had to miss this weekend but I will be back I will definitely make sure I have my ID when I go to the airport

grizzly likes this.
  13. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Safe travels Nina. Hope you are doing well.

NinaBux likes this.
  14. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you and I can’t wait to be back to the ranch I hope you’ll come in and see me

carlitoalex likes this.
  15. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I will be back in town Friday and leave Monday morning

NinaBux likes this.
  16. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That’s really upsetting makes me sad because I won’t be back until October 9th and I will be there for at least three weeks maybe you can return and we can have an amazing time together while I’m on tour [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

carlitoalex likes this.
  17. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

After this trip I won't be back at the ranches for a long time.

18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I really am sorry I’m going to miss you keep in touch though so I know when you come back love Nina

carlitoalex likes this.
  19. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Of late I have taken to driving to the ranches, as flying is to much of a headache any more, plus I hate sitting around without wheels, I love to explore the history of the area. Plus now that I am in law enforcement as a corrections officer, I usually am armed and it is a hassle to check your weapon, when you want to travel to shooting competitions or want to get some extra practice in at different ranges.

Sometimes things happen for a reason, we may not understand, I hope whatever lost income you would have made will be returned to you 10 fold.

NinaBux likes this.
  20. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I love driving also but for me it’s about a 36 Hour Dr. so flying sometimes is much easier for me and thank you for your kind words I hope my next two are starting October 9 is amazing and I know it will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Wow 36 hr drive, that is a long way, my drive is about 10 hrs less than yours depending on the route and how many stops I make. I can usually it make it to the ranches in 25 hrs.
    You are most welcome!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  22. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

23. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I will see you soon next trip!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  24. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

It turns out I fly quite often. I pretty much always have my passport with me in a different place (my backpack) than my driver license (wallet). That way if DL/wallet is lost, stolen or forgotten I can still fly. Maybe something to consider in the future.

AbbyAvery and NinaBux like this.
  25. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Y
    yea I just have to check and double from now on lol

26. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I can not wait to hear about your trip when I return

27. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also make and follow a checklist. Perhaps one of the last line items is to make sure all cash, identification, atm/debit/credit cards, membership cards for places like Costco/Sam's Club are accounted for and secured somewhere on your body or purse/backpack. Perhaps buy one of those lanyard wallets to hang around your neck (and tuck inside of your clothing) to carry your ID. That way, it's always on you.

On another, related note, make sure your ID is one that will be accepted by the TSA. In Hawaii, driver's licenses are compliant but anything issued before a certain year won't have that gold star on it (like mine), and it needs to be updated by the end of September 2020, I believe. Luckily, my driver's license is up for renewal in January so I'll make the deadline. Can't let that stop me from visiting the ranches next year!

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Another somewhat related travel note: if you can, get TSA Pre. It allows you to go through an abbreviated search, and you don't need to take off your shoes or belt. Just x-ray carry ons, and whatever is in your pockets, and walk through the metal detector. I breezed through Honolulu and Reno in five minutes, and bypassed a very long line each time. It costs $85.00 and is good for 5 years (domestic travel only). You need to register online, then go to the nearest location to you for get a background check and pay your $85.00. The paperwork takes a while but you can get your information online within a couple of days (I went on a Monday morning and got my information online that night). You can then apply that information to your ticket reservations, which will allow you to take the Pre line.

Since it appears you're traveling at least twice a year for work, and then going back home, this might be worth it for you.