REVIEW Touched by Colette Wingtouched

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KiraRain, Sep 3, 2017.

1. I recently had my second multi-girl party with @Colette Wingtouched and what can I possibly say beside OMG WOW!!! Her beautiful light soft skin keeping at the perfect rhythm while riding him was mesmerizing. Oh sorry getting off track here!!!

The Gentleman was so nervous he was actually shaking and Colette was so gentle with him to calm him down and just breath. He ended up asking for another girl to join so I was called in during negotiation. Come to find out...
    We actually went in for a 2 girl party not knowing he was a virgin until we booked!!!!!
    Colette was very intuitive during the party and guided him on becoming great lover with explaining what and how things will be done so he would be prepared for his very first experience. She was sensual, generous, patient and caring. Any man or woman will be lucky to score a party with @Colette Wingtouched but don't think she is only sweet... she can be a naughty Kitty I've seen her in action!

-Kira Rain-

2. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

Aww, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for the review!

KiraRain likes this.
  3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

This is really great to read. Sounds like the gentleman was gently de-virginized in the most satisfying way. What a nice show of support for a fellow ranch sister, Kira. Thanks go to both of you for doing what you do.

4. The more I watch Colette and Kira together, the more amazing they become. There is just something about them that draws people in. Id like to put my finger on it, among other things but I digress.

I am quite jealous of this guy, but happy for him that he got to experience his first time with two fabulous ladies!!

5. anytime!!! you deserve it! You were great with him!

6. Thank you for the kind words!!! I enjoy what I do and have the utmost respect for all the ladies in this line of work!!!

Broadhildt likes this.
  7. Thank you!!! Your support means a lot to the both of us!!! I hope you are able to take the time to come down and let us have our way with you!!!

Steve EffEyeSeeKay likes this.
  8. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Steve, I strongly agree with you. For a long while, Colette and Kira were not even on my radar. After commenting on a specific tweet Colette posted a while back, I began to connect with her. Once she and Kira started recording videos for their YT channel, I connected with Kira! Both ladies are so down-to-earth and straightforward but, seemingly, very genuine. My interactions with both of them have been incredible. They are now very high on my list to spend time with. I have felt so comfortable communicating with them. I can say, too, that I am quite jealous of anyone that gets to spend time with either one (or both of) them. I am hoping to change that as soon as I can.

KiraRain and Steve EffEyeSeeKay like this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I love seeing a review of one lady by another who was a partner in a two girl party! Seeing Kira and Colette on video, I can imagine how amazing they would be as a team... that lucky guy!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

KiraRain likes this.
  10. Virgin parties are so much fun, but a two girl virgin party, that is amazing, what a lucky guy.

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

KiraRain likes this.
  12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a nice review Kira, thanks for sharing....too bad we weren't loud enough to wake her up....bare hugs. T

13. I love this comment!!! Thank you so very much! Don't be jelly, we will get to see each other sometime soon!!!

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  14. Honestly it came "in more then one way" so naturally for us to interact... I'm such an awkward person to start off with and i thought she would catch my vibe and be weird. butttt all in all it was perfect.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. You know i like cats... a alot!!!!!

16. Team players over here at the Kit Kat ;) well i love to review others as well!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  17. jaxdrummer76
    Chat with Me

jaxdrummer76 Well-Known Member

Kira, you are most welcome! I appreciate you and Colette so much and how genuine and caring both of you seem to be. You both work tirelessly to make sure each of your clients has an incredible experience with you. I am so grateful to get to interact with both of you here. It will surely be a dream come true to be able to meet (and spend time with) both of you beautiful ladies! I cannot wait!!

KiraRain likes this.
  18. @Colette Wingtouched and I do work really well together so I promise you a 2 girl party with us won't leave you disapointed!

jaxdrummer76 likes this.
  19. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! You both are very beautiful, soooo happy you all shared a great experience! xoxo

KiraRain likes this.
  20. Thank you @CherryLane I learned alot from my very first party with you!!!