About Me Today was great!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Entice Love, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

Today was great! I slept in, made enchiladas, made a few early afternoon line ups and had an appointment right at the start of my shift! Thanks SageBrush for all the joy you are bringing me!
    F98F9B2D-4223-47A3-8532-60E9B7131218.jpeg

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Thank you Entice for spending time with me last month. Hopefully we can do more parties in the future.

3. No thank you for all the joy you bring us as well

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Entice Love today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. Yes yes yes! Love this! Mmmm and enchiladas.

XOXO
    Sandi

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. That sounds like a perfect day!! And thank you for playing DJ at our "monday night slow jams get together" this evening! You bring such a wonderful vibe to the house.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Yummy!!! Thanks @Entice Love for sharing your thoughts and yummy enchiladas!!! Book your fabulous party with @Entice Love today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]