To the wonderful Madame Suzette

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Madame Suzette,

I was just watching some Cathouse episodes and wanted to tell you how appreciated you are. The bunnies thank you and say I love you to you all the time, but Us... in virtual world would like to say it well. We know how much hard work and love you bring to the bunny ranch. You have such a wonderful presence and way about you, that anyone would want to adopt you as their 2nd "mommy". Many of us haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but you are so inviting, we feel we have already.

I look forward to meeting you very soon! And hopefully I'll have the pleasure of attending one of your wonderful tea parties. I hope this brings a smile to your face, in return for all the smiles you have brought to others!! :D :D :D

2. RG

I agree with you... thanks for posting that !

Dean

3. thank you

Why thank you sooooo much. it really means a lot. I would love to be your second mommie. I havent any children and no husband so I will adopt all the little bunnies I can. and this does indeed bring a very big smile to my face! :p

4. Re: thank you

Madam Suzette

I know i'm not a bunny and can't be..but care to adopt me too ? :D

Dean

5. Well believe me when I say meeting Madam Suzette is a real pleasure. She's even sweeter in person that she is in the series, and I got the distinct impression that whatever amount of time you get to spend chatting with her, it's always too short.

6. Madam Suzette called me about a week ago, and I swear, I was so excited talking to her. She was so sweet, she called me "hunny bunny" and I was lovestruck! Mommy Suzette, I can't wait to meet you, I hope to have long talks with you because I can tell you're the one to chat with! Luv Ya hun!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo Dior