To Dennis, you are the greatest

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Dennis, I've been posting for a while and I just wanted to let you know that you truley are a great man. I haven't visited the ranch yet, but am planning to in August some time, and I have to say that world is a better place with you in it. I've watched the show and read many posts from the girls and I have to say that you treat all your guests with the utmost respect and customer service, and that is unmatched by anyone else. And also you treat all the bunnies just fantastically, I've never heard of an employer and friend treat people better then you do, and I just wanted to say thanks for all that you do and that I look forward to meeting you when I visit later this summer, thank you Dennis, you are the man.

2. Wp ... Having the distinct pleasure of having been invited to dinner with Dennis & the guys who post - yes, I can really say that Dennis treats everyone with genuine respect, class, and grace. He does want a client to walk away feeling like he had the greatest experience at the BunnyRanch! Seen this time after time ... :D

3. Thanks

My goal was to have a fun safe place for the girls and I to make a living and the men of america to party.

Anything I can do to make it better I will.

Please don't be afraid to make sugggestions

4. YES.. he certainly is and he has created some BEAUTIFUL Brothels for us!!! Come visit US when you can!! Kisses!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.