To Dennis and Madame Suzette

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Michael, May 2, 2007.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. The both of you made this stay the high point of 2007 for me. I'm honored to know the both of you. Each of you has a heart of gold. I'm extremely flattered to have stayed in the VIP Suite, being treated with the best 5 Star Service that you can't find in a World Class Hotel.

Your excellent staff reflects your great character. Everyone from Maintenance to the office to the bartenders were outstanding and are the models of professionalism. I can't count the number of times I was warmly greeted by a staff member.

You have a first class operation. I'm honored have been a part of all this and fortunate to be a part of the family.

Dennis, dinner with you, Brooke, Lexi and Jenny was fantastic. It was a great time.

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire stay.

The both of you are terrific role models. You have become that as well as mentors and adopted parents to me. I've got so much love and respect for the both of you.

I'll be back soon enough and will do whatever it takes to make you proud. I'm missing you both plenty right now. But I know there's a next time.