To be with Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by clarencep, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I bet a lot of you are wondering if Amy is the right fit for you. Maybe you’re not sure what you’re looking for, maybe you’ve decided on another lady at the ranch. That’s what happened to me the first time I partied with Amy. I don’t know what I did my past life, but I must have been a damn saint for life’s accidents to reward me like this.

I had planned a party with another Bunny a couple years back and everything seemed to be going well. I was excited, I bought my ticket. Then she cancelled not two hours after buying my NON-REFUNDABLE plane ticket. I can’t really blame her; it was a very delicate family/health issue. But I was still stuck with a trip to the bunny ranch and no one at the receiving end. That’s when I happened upon one of Amy’s posts. She had always seemed kind of out of my reach what with being the most famous courtesan and starring in cathouse and all that, but I said what the hell and called.

She was available.

Stoked out of my mind I went ahead with the plan and met up with her, and she proceeded to methodically and profoundly ROCKING MY WORLD.

She did things to me I’m pretty sure are illegal in some parts of the world, she did things with her body that I didn’t know a human being could do, and she redefined what I knew about sex. Now granted I may not be the most experienced lover but I think I was above mediocre. Amy showed me I was wrong, like Jon Snow, I knew nothing. There are so many things one can do to pleasure each other! So many positions, so many movements, hell even the pressure of the tip of her lips on me had infinite variations and I could feel Every. Singe. One!

Since that day I became a regular and now, whenever I hook up outside of the Ranch, I shock the woman I am with. All thanks to Amy I became an incredibly skilled lover. Naturally, this helped my confidence and now I get laid more often. But that hasn’t stopped me from going back to Amy because every time I leave the Bunny Ranch I have a greater understanding of the female body and of my own. And the more you know about someone’d body, the better you can make them, and yourself, feel.

So, I recommend Amy. As a marathon runner recommends shoes. In short, yeah, you need her.

BigAlbowski and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-11-13_20-25-12.jpeg

4. Thank you so much for your review Clarence! I am so glad fate brought us together!
    [​IMG]

5. Sable you are just the sweetest!

6. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

7. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

8. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

9. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

10. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

11. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

12. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

13. You are such a sweetheart Cherry!

14. Luxury, economy, short parties, long parties, whatever it is you want, I can make it happen.
    [​IMG]

15. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

16. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

17. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

20. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]