To a gracious host

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by cronos, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Ok, I just limped back to my bedroom about 20 minutes ago and will probably crash after this post. I think I totalled about 12 hours of sleep in the last 5 days or more. Luckily, I get 2 days to recoup before I head back out to Vegas and spend the last 2 days of Dex's vacation with him.

I just wanted to say that last weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, we were treated with rare hospitality and grace.

Dennis, I really appreciated the welcome you provided to us. Thank you for your generosity and warm reception. We had a great time and I really look forward to visiting you all again soon.

2. Thaqnks, any time!

You are guys are fun, I hope it was the best for you. Next time we will take a six pack of Bunnies and go to dinner,

Come back soon!

3. Thaqnks, any time!

You are guys are fun, I hope it was the best for you. Next time we will take a six pack of Bunnies and go to dinner,

Come back soon!

4. It's a deal!!! :twisted:

5. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

I would like to second Cronos' statement here.....

Dennis, you and your staff and the bunnies were just spectacular to us...we had a ball!

We will be back.

Dex

6. Come back soon ,it was real crazy here this weekend, there was a five girl orgy where you were sitting.

OMG!!!

Every tool in th ehouse was there.

7. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

*sigh*.....

If only I'd of still been sitting there!

Dex

8. Well, we'll have to get your ass out west again and see what happens. Dennis has got all the great ideas!!

9. ...And I'd like to third Cronos' statement...

It was a pleasure meeting you, Dennis. You've probably noticed that I'm sort of the quiet one of the bunch ...LOL ...but I have say that I really had a great time that Saturday night.

By the way, you're new VIP rooms are also very nice ...the lovely Jen Wren and I had a blast playing in one of them :D.