Time to reparty!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by atlfan, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I wanna start by saying I hope no one involved takes this personally but I was wondering if anyone considered rethinking or updating this?

Could they maybe play classical music or have some kind of pleasant sound effect play? Or any other suggestions?

My lady of choice has never been rude or tried to hurry me out of there and is always very generous with me, but this phrase over the intercom just seems a little impersonal to me.

2. Great idea! I'll bring it up at the meeting tommorow !

3. Cool thanks! I think it would make us guys feel a little more welcome and would be good for business and the overall "customer experience".

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that! On the show Satisfaction they play Music instead! Great Idea ATL! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you. Wow you are really beautiful! Can you tell me more about Satisfaction? I never heard of it.

6. What would you rather they say, maybe they should just sound a bell..

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

ATL it's a show that's on showtime in Australia and it's based on a brothel very much like ours ! Hehe thank You for the compliment. You should email me sometime [email protected] ! Would love to hear from you!

XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. They used to say, "Time to renegotiate!" at Dennis' houses. But I guess it's quicker to say "reparty" than "renegotiate". Playing music (please just don't use, Turn out the lights, the party's over... LOL) or using sound effects (such as a bell) run the risk of not being heard, and some might still somehow take offense at those as well. Many houses traditionally use a simple knock on the door. Regardless, there's just no good way to do it, and you have to understand that the shift/floor manager's jobs are hard enough as is without making things more complicated than they need to be.

Just my $0.02 worth as a long-time visitor to the houses.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

9. I HAVE TO SAY IT AND I NEVER LIKED IT EITHER..BUT IF WE DONT COME A KNOCKING SOME FELLAS WOULD NEVER LET THE GIRLS OUT...BUT A BELL OR SOMETHING ELSE WOULD BE OK WOULDNT IT

10. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I was having a party in one of the out buildings. The office forgot about us.

We were having fun. Neither the lady nor I was aware of the time nor watching the clock.

We ran over - about double the 1.5 hours booked. Like I said, we were having fun.

The lady being new, suggested that I go out the back way and just drive off without going back through the parlor so she would not get into trouble.

I did. She did't. And thereafter we booked longer parties.

11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

It might take some rewiring, but how about a flashing light (for those that are hard of hearing) and an adjustable volume buzzer like with alarm clocks (for those that have bad eyesight) to tell the courtesan and clients that it is time to rebook, acknowledgement of the "announcement" by the courtesan hitting a "snooze button" like an alarm clock has, to shut the flashing light and buzzer off. Typical snooze time extension, how about 10 minutes, unless the courtesan calls back the timekeeper to say they are taking a shower to clean up and dress.

On a similar subject, how about flashing a light and using a buzzer to notify the courtesans that there are guests in the parlor, or a lineup is requested, without waking up the whole house with bells. The ladies might be off shift sleeping (the blinking light should have an off switch for those ladies wishing to sleep) or they might be in their rooms reading or watching a movie, playing a video game, etc.

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Lucky you Harold!

13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

How about an angry voice coming out of the intercom..."Hey...what the he** are you doing with my little girl!" :shock: :mrgreen:

I wished that the rooms had a card swipe machine in them.That way the machine could make a flashing light with noise.Merely rerun your card and continue on :idea:

14. Take your time right now!!

Have fun ! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. I agree, that is a great idea!!

16. Music is a great idea!! This should definitely be considered! :)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I understand what you mean Atl, If they must say that I like to be on a sweet and pleasant voice tone and that to be short, because sometimes we are still playing and it may get us out of focus.

18. Pretty much any noise, from bell to buzzer to a spoken phrase all do carry the risk of someone getting startled by them.

I like the light idea, although it likely would need some wiring, and could also be overlooked depending on where the light is situated, and it's relative brightness.

I don't think there's a perfect answer, but that's no reason not to brainstorm :)

Only thing that really comes to my mind is a text alert, assuming that each bunny has a cell phone. If the ranch has WiFi, then bunnies wouldn't even need a dataplan, they'd be receiving the texts via that. Benefits are that it'd take zero wiring since it's all wireless data transfer, and it has the ability to be custom for each bunny. Can even have the phone set to vibrate and just leave it on a table near the bed. It's hard to miss when that starts buzzing, and it's low key enough not to be startling. Going that route also allows people the option to swipe their credit cards in each bunny's room, since there are plug in card readers for smartphones available these days.

19. I wanna play with you!

20. Maybe a light the girl can turn on in the room and set time?

21. Love this that is a very fun idea:)
    [​IMG]

22. Ehhhhhhhh. :evil: I disagree that there's no good way to do it. Look at all the interesting suggestions we've came up with. If they came up with an automated system I dont think it would make anyone's job harder. Typing in a girls name and a time would replace the step of speaking on the intercom. In fact, if it was AUTOMATED it would make their job EASIER. I liked the text message idea that someone suggested.

Its not really a matter of being offended, rather an issue of being startled :oops:

23. First time I thought of it this way but your right. Will ask if anything else has ever been used and put a suggestion in the suggestion box.

24. Ty!!!

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Great minds think alike. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Play date! :)

27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

That should be brought up!

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thought you would never say it :p

29. Great suggestion! Some times we get so used to tradition and routine that it takes some thinking from "outside' the box to induce change.

I will certainly run your suggestion up the chain of command.

Thank you for your suggestion!

[​IMG]

30. soft music or a chime would be a lot better!! :)

31. I love the ideas ;)

I really like the light idea. It might be a little bit more recognizable than a bell, a chime or music as some times there is music being played in the room. :)

32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

We will have to bring that up in tea party!!

33. Good topic

34. I concur, Cherry! :)

35. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Usually my clients and i get so caught up w one another that we forget where we r,
    so when the SM comes knocking its a reality check that this is still a business. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]