REVIEW Tiara Tae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cincymd, Oct 28, 2017.

1. From start to finish, Tiara Tae was everything I could’ve hoped and so much more. To begin she is great with communication before the date. Her hard work on the message boards and Twitter are apparent to everyone. She is equally fast to respond to email. The quick responses and positive attitude that came through when planning eliminated any doubt of making the right choice when choosing her.

When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch Tiara was ready and waiting for me. She is exceptionally gorgeous in person. But really, it was her personality that won me over. I was new to brothels and the Bunny Ranch, so of course I was very nervous. She took some time to talk and relax in her room. She was never in a hurry, it was just natural flowing conversation that helped to put me at ease. It was like talking to a friend I had known for years.

Our negotiation was quick and painless. She found a way to make things happen in a budget I could manage. She clearly enjoys making others happy. As for our time together we agreed to go on an outdate and then returned to spend the rest of the night at the ranch.

She is a great date. She listens well, is smart, and can talk on a wide range of topics. The simple details of eye contact and holding hands she doesn’t miss. Her full attention was on me and making sure I was having a good time. Tiara spoiled me and it was wonderful.

We used a VIP suite which was perfect with a bigger tub, massage table, and lots of space. I think the VIP could use a little better TV/DVD options and should have something for playing music, with an iPod/iPhone dock. Tiara brought her own Beats pill for music though. It also got us out of the main building, so it was more private and contributed to that special “just the two of us“ away from the rest of the world feeling.

I’m not normally a bath person, but went Tiara offered there was no way I could refuse. The bath and a massage from Tiara were so relaxing. Our other party activities and just hanging out and talking were perfect. There was never an awkward or unwanted moment. She was attentive to my every wish and could not have done more, even bringing me a late night ice cream snack.

The hardest part was when it was time to leave. They’re just never could be enough time with Tiara.

Many people would ask the question. . . Would I do it again?

Absolutely. And to prove it, I rearranged my schedule to go back and spend more time with Tiara a few days later. Another perfect evening with this beautiful tall blonde. She is just too much fun. Tiara made the rest of the world disappear for a little while. I can’t imagine anything better.

2. I already have so much planned for us for next time! you made the bubble bath lots of fun, I still think we should add more bubbles next time until its over flowing, more then last time :) Thanks for taking such good care of me. I love pampering you and giving you back massages. You really deserve it, I'm lucky to have met with someone that I connect so much with. Time goes by way to fast when were together! I think I need you for a whole week! :) thanks for writing this for me babe. I know how busy you are, so it means a lot! XOXOXO

3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Tiara Tae club.

4. awhh miss you, My Ed! :) XOXOXOXO

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  5. Fantastic review !!!
    Congratulations

6. thanks so much :) I appreciate it XOXO

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I love that last line -- "she made the world disappear...." -- that's when you know it was a great date! Tiara is stunning and seems like so much fun. Glad you had a great time, @Cincymd! Great review!

8. right [smilie=hot over you.gif] made my heart melt a little [smilie=happy.gif]

9. I could re read it over and over again :)

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I can't imagine a bad review with Tiara. I just talked with her at the bar and I was hooked. Can't wait until I get the chance to write my review!

11. awhh thanks love!! :) can't wait to see ya

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She has an awesome personality with stunning features and she's a lot of fun!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Tiara Tae the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

14. Know Me
    Chat with Me

Know Me I worship cock & gladly do what she won't.

That’s our girl! Perfect dates!! Sounds so intoxicating!!!

Love,
    KnowMe

15. Know Me
    Chat with Me

I’m not a guy but I always have an awesome time!!! Love miss tiara

Love KnowMe

16. Know Me
    Chat with Me

MMMMMMM. Sounds so deloudious !!

Love,
    KnowMe

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. thank you for the positivity my love :)