REVIEW Tiara Tae -- simply the best ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by skierman, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Well gentlemen, all I can say is that once you've been with Tiara, your quest for finding happiness will be complete. If you ever have the opportunity to be with her, do not lose the chance, no matter what.

I can't emphasize enough how awesome it has been to get to know her and to be with her. She is super-nice, so easy to talk to and get along with, even more stunning in person than in her pictures, and absolute heaven in bed.

I'll be honest that when I was first deciding who to see at the Bunny Ranch, she was not on my initial list. You may have that initial reaction, too. All I can say is: overcome the reaction, and trust me that she is THE ONE you want.

I saw her for the first time a couple of months ago for a shorter party where we got to know each other (and had some mind-blowing sex), and then last weekend we got together for an extended outdate and party. Both times were among my life highlights of the past 15 years.

She is a super-positive person, so easy and fun to be around even when you're not having sex, and once the clothes come off......she not only has the most insanely sexy body I've ever seen or dreamed of, but she really cared about me having a good time. I was blown away by her attentiveness to my needs. There was one point where she literally knew things about what I needed that I myself didn't know.

Whether you are looking for a shorter party, an outdate, or an extended party, I can tell you that this girl is the one of you've been looking for. My advice to you is to not settle for anything less. She is the real deal.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

Nicodemus Legend likes this.
  3. Thank you for writing about our shared time together! I'm glad you had as much fun as I did ;) I'm afraid if I started to write a review I would be stuck here all morning! I have so many good things to say. you made it beyond enjoyable for me! I can't wait for more time together, I love your company. You are such a blast to be around, I'm so lucky to have ya!

4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

skierman likes this.
  5. @tiara right back at ya! You're the best!

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. you are beyond sexy :) XOXOXOXOXO [email protected] xoxoxo

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You are so sweet and adorable!!! Thanks the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Tiara Tae the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @skierman for the great review of a super special and awesome lady!!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome luscious @cumishaamado !!

14. love reading this review and reminiscing!!!! XOXOXOXO

15. What a great review!! Sometimes the best party is are the ones that are unexpected! So, when you get your mind blown it's 10 times better:)! Heh.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is sexy, adorable and a lot of fun!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. You and me both, babe...... you and me both!

BryceStevens likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are so welcome sexy hot @cumishaamado !!!!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adam - likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Adam - for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. thanks for always commenting gorgeous! I appreciate you!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and you're welcome!!! You are awesome and I appreciate you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Adam - for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Awe this is amazing! I love to read the reviews and this one is super special! :p:rolleyes:

28. thank you girl! you are so gorgeous :) XOXOXO

SandiBenks likes this.
  29. You’re melting my heart! I’m swinging by tomorrow morning! Will say hi if you are around!