REVIEW Tiara Tae left me wobbly

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Tiara Tae was not initially on my party radar. But while I was in town I spent some time meeting and talking to her. We enjoyed each other’s company and our personalities clicked. She has a gorgeous face and a killer body with long legs and more than ample breasts. At first I had reservations because she was a few inches taller than me, but everyone is the same size in bed, as I would later find out.

I told her what type of party I was looking for and Tiara is very health conscious so we both gargled with mouthwash before the party began. We hopped into the shower for a quick rinse and started kissing. After toweling each other off we proceeded the bed for more kissing and breast play. Tiara has got some great natural breasts. Hell, I would not care whether they are natural or not since they are the perfect size for her body. Then Tiara used her oral and manual skills to get me hard and then hopped on. Being a former dancer, Tiara has a level of flexibility that would impress a yoga instructor. We switched to me in top and she was able to move her legs to massage my back and sides with her feet while we were fucking, and even bent one leg back in a way that I cannot describe.

I then put several pillows under Tiara’s butt which raised her up enough for me to fuck her while I was on my knees with my legs spread out. Her long legs came up my chest and past my shoulders.

We then switched to doggy style and after a while Tiara introduced a surprise that I had not asked for or expected. She removed a buttplug from her bag and inserted it into her butt. The flat part of the wide end that stuck out of her was jeweled. She said that some guys liked it and it made her tighter (she was very tight to begin with).

After doing doggy a while she asked me what else turned me on. I mentioned titty fucking, not expecting to do it. But Tierra had other ideas. We stopped and changed condoms so that the condom just covered the tip and she laid down and I proceeded to titfuck her. Her breasts were perfect sized for this. Though my cock’s tip was covered my shaft and balls got plenty of contact with her tits and chest. This really excited me and I had an amazing climax.

After I finished I felt weak and woozy. I was shaking. The party left me physically drained. I realized that I had not had anything to eat. After I dressed she walked me out to the parlor and gave me a hug and kiss goodbye, then I headed to the closest restaurant.

I then had to take the rest of the day off to recoup—something I never experienced after having sex.

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What a great review Tiara! I am so happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. thank you so much for the kind review! I had so much fun in our party! we really got crazy and did so many different things. thanks for teaching me new things! I think that was one of the best parts :) you are truly fun to be with Eddie! I can't wait till I can have you all too my self again

kmoney and Niceguy Eddie like this.
  4. thanks cherry lane! you are always so sweet :)

5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great review! I'm glad you had a great time, and Tiara - you sound as amazing as I imagined. It's also very interesting to learn a couple "tricks of the trade."

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I really think Tiara is flattering me; but the new position was when I then put several pillows under Tiara’s butt which raised her up enough for me to fuck her while I was on my knees with my legs spread out. Her long legs came up my chest and past my shoulders. The nice thing about this position is that it allows the man to kinda kneel with his legs spread out and not have to support his weight.

Below is a picture of a buttplug similar to the one Tiara used.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][/img]

thunderstorm, kmoney and TiaraTae like this.
  7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

What a great review! Tiara is a true gem! xoxo

8. I always have a blast in my parties!!!!!!

9. THANK YOU! and so is Eddie! he's a lot of fun

kmoney, Niceguy Eddie and CherryLane like this.
  10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Eddie is very fun to be around! I am glad you both had a great time together:)

11. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Now that is funny

(add 30 characters to allow postiung)

12. he is very fun!! I wish he would stay forever lol

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  13. I wish you would stay forever!!!

14. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Sadly, real life is calling--no dragging me back.

15. after you pack your bag I will come and unpack it! hahaha!

16. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

The packing was a chore. I wound up putting it off to hang in the parlor with the night crew and witness Jenny Jade give you lessons in things I am not sure I should talk about.

17. I will never forget lol I think I learned a lot ;)

18. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Maybe you should post some teaser pictures--I am not sure if you are ready to reveal it yet. ;)

19. lol I better ask Jenny first!!!!!!!!

20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

Great review! Glad you both shared a special experience together! xoxo

21. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

After what we saw, I definitely would not want to do anything without asking Jenny Jade first.:D

22. Thank god for Jenny! She's so much fun

23. And thank god for Eddie too :)

24. Certainly was special! Thank you :)

25. Awesome Review! Lucky Guy , she is drop dead gorgeous! :)

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

26. you are gorgeous girl! and thank you!

stephaniegain and Niceguy Eddie like this.
  27. I miss my ed! been thinking about you

28. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I miss you, too. And I miss Knowme.

I know you appreciate comedy clips, so here is one with Bobcat Goldthwait (a comedian who was active before you were born but is still funny):

stephaniegain and TiaraTae like this.
  29. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Hopefully Tiara still likes my taste in video clips.

30. you and I have the same exact taste you know that ;)

31. Lol !!!!!! I know Tiara knows really well how to get the best of us !!!! So happy to read so great reviews

32. thank you! its important that everyone is satisfied when in a party with me

JamesmartinX likes this.
  33. And you really get your goal.
    Well done !!!!!!

34. thats definitely the main goal, yes :)

JamesmartinX likes this.
  35. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great details Eddie! Sounds like Miss @TiaraTae is a must lady, to party with! So adventurous and beautiful.