REVIEW Tiara Tae - I want to say thank you Princess

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BrothelJim, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Tiara made me feel comfortable as soon as she greeted me. This was my first time so I was nervous. I asked if we could get a drink first, and I offered to buy her one. She pulled out some money and insisted on buying our drinks. I have never had a lady buy me a drink before, that sure put a smile on my face. We went to her amazing pink princess room and agreed on a GFE hour party. We had way too much fun because time went by way too fast. Even after she gave me a little extra time after the hour was up! She did not rush me at all, and didn't even seem worried about the time. I talked a lot during the party. That did not seem to bother her, she listened the whole time and actually ended up giving me a lot of advice that helped me out with some of my current life situations. I can tell she truly cares about me, she insisted that I come back. I will definitely be taking her up on this offer. There is one thing I want to do differently next time, and that is to book more time! It is definitely going to be worth it. Thank you Tiara Tae for making me feel important by showing me the attention that you did, and helping me out and giving me advice on the things in life that struggle with. I love being around you, your beauty is truly admired and appreciated by me. See you very shortly!

2. I love listening to your life situations, and I want to give you advice on all of them! I enjoyed the time we shared together, and so glad you did too. It put a smile on my face reading that I will be getting more time with you :) thanks for treating me like a princess!

3. What a great review!!
    And... you know your party is going awesome when you don't have enough time!
    I hope you will get to make up for that next time with Miss Tiara Tae!
    :)
    And that was very sweet of her to buy you drinks,
    I do that too sometimes, the client is shocked! It's a nice gesture:)
    Glad you had so much fun with Tiara!

AmandaLove and ChloeCakes like this.
  4. thanks cutie! thats nice of you to buy drinks too :) I love to do that

auron79, ChloeCakes and AveryLee like this.
  5. Well...as the princess, you must treat the king!
    Sounds like you did just that! <3 hehe

AmandaLove and ChloeCakes like this.
  6. awhh yes, thank you for noticing, beautiful :)

ChloeCakes and AveryLee like this.
  7. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Yesssss princess I see your crown! you’re so beautiful and Im sure any king (especially a kind gentleman like Jim) would be lucky to be a part of your kingdom/ vice versa . xoxoxoxo

8. Awesome review Tiara of course nothing less is expected from the princess

9. thanks girl, you're a sweet heart, and extremely gorgeous :)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  10. thank you!! you are stunning :) sooo beautiful

ChloeCakes and CanelaCumings like this.
  11. Thanks love so are you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D

ChloeCakes likes this.
  12. Chloe Love
    Chat with Me

Chloe Love Do you want to cuddle naked? Yes or Yes

Great job @TiaraTae stay awesome;)

13. thank you gorgeous :) XOXOXOXOXOXO

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo

15. thanks for reading cherry! you're the best beautiful :)

CherryLane likes this.
  16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you Tiara! You are so very sweet! Thanks again for sharing such wonderful memories! xoxo

17. of course pretty :) have a great night :) XOXOXOXO

18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this review. Tiara you are truly a princess with a big heart who cares for the people you see.
    Jim, I wish you more happy times with Miss. Tiara. :)

19. thank you :) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

auron79 likes this.
  20. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. That is an amazing review, glad you enjoyed your self with tiara, she's a beautiful girl :p

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

BrothelJim That sounded like a nice party:). Sexy Tae.........YOU are ONE of the BEST can't wait to come up and have fun as well;).....

ChloeCakes likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is sexy and adorable with a fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. love you girly!! I love your signature by the way too :)

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]