REVIEW Tiara Tae**2nd date even more memorable**

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by rjay, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Had the pleasure to go on a second date with @TiaraTae and I thought our first date couldn’t be topped, but I was so wrong!

This time around I decided to take her on an outdate. Wanted to do something unexpected and Halloween themed since its Halloween time, so I took her to the Slaughterhouse maze in Reno.

Everything about this date was memorable. Walking through the mazes and being scared as hell was fun (especially with such a beautiful model bunny hugging up on you for protection!) but I enjoyed most was the conversations we had waiting in line. Can’t say this enough but she is so genuine and down to earth that every conversation flowed seemlessly.

Went back to my hotel and got room service and had a great dinner. Loved hearing @TiaraTae saying how dope the dinner was and how much fun she had on our date.

Bedroom time of course was amazing as hell and can’t even put into words how to describe it, just like our first date!

I’m definitely going to take her out again and again because what this second date showed me was that @TiaraTae makes every experience and unique. I loved learning new stuff about her and how more comfortable we were.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you’re looking for a badass, fun, dope as hell, and amazing time ( bedroom/ conversation) please see the total package @TiaraTae! Thank you again for an amazing time my hyphy princess!!

2. thank you for this!![smilie=hot over you.gif]I so enjoy my time with you! I wish we could hang out every weekend. thanks so much for spoiling me, I truly felt like a princess. I cant wait to celebrate my birthday with you and also your birthday. I think I will start birthday shopping early ;)

foreverman, rjay and C_Note_KY like this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

The first time with someone can be exciting, but the repeat visits are what makes this whole experience even better, IMO! Glad you got to experience that with Tiara, @rjay :) Great review!

4. Tiara really is down to earth and so much fun. The Slaughterhouse Maze, what an exciting outdate idea!

5. it was actually fun! and I legit got scared!

foreverman and rjay like this.
  6. Couldn’t agree more. This date couldn’t have been more perfect. And it’s all because we got to know each from the first date, and conversations here and there that when we saw each other, we were more comfortable together.

@TiaraTae has made this whole experience truly memorable.

7. Yes she truly is. Beauty inside and out.

I really wanted to do something special and unique with @TiaraTae since that’s what she was and I just got lucky that Reno had this even going on!

8. Haha yeah you did. I was just happy being able to have you on my arm while you got scared. But we both know that the only reason why you held my arm so you wouldn’t start swinging at the actors haha

9. I wonder how many times that happened that night! hahaha

C_Note_KY likes this.
  10. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

The second time is always great because you know what it will be like between the two of you, and any minor nerves are gone.

11. I agree :) i hope to see you soon My Ed, you are missed.

XOXOXO

12. such a fun outdate, I cant wait for the over night!

13. I'm surprise you don't have more reviews. :(

14. me to because I have a lot of parties! thanks for commenting babe :)

Adam - likes this.
  15. Maybe you can be Tiara's next review![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. thank you for the encouragement gorgeous!! :)

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. book both of us instead! two better then one, and Cumisha and I are most definitely friendsssss :)

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Book a 2 Girl Party with us today and we will make your feel like a "King" with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see about Tiara Tae the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???

21. thank you gorgeous :) you're a sweet heart!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. thank you gorgeous Cumisha!!!!! :)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book an Out Date with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She has a positive attitude and fabulous personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. thank you :) hope you're having a great week so far beautiful!

Felina Meow likes this.
  28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you beautiful I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk