Three cool girls from Hof's Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 15, 2018.

1. So, I realize that 99% of the posts in this section involve the women of the ranches, and the parties with said women, and this won't be that, although that could very well change pretty soon. This is a different story involving how visiting can be so fun and so rewarding!

It's one thing to plan your trip to the Bunny Ranch, save your money, have the girl picked out, and have a great time! This happened for me this past week! And it was awesome beyond words, more on that later. This is about great connections, not yet in a sexual way, that were made as well, just by talking, flirting, laughing, and getting to know one another.

I'm shy, always have been, not shy in the quiet and timid way, but shy in the "hard to push myself into the conversation with new people" way, so this is a challenge of mine at the Bunny Ranch.

After my party ended, I had about 30 hours of time before leaving, and that night, two very different yet awesome women introduced themselves to me and we had a superb time heading back to their room. The privacy was cool and there's not much to complain about when two pretty girls invite you into their room for girl chat lol. Now does it suck when you've spent your budget and can't party? Well yeah lol, but @KnowMe and @Aspen North were beyond awesome to hang out with! Know Me is a spitfire, if you like a chick with personality, fire, a great zest for life, and a pretty damn good body, she's your girl. She's a mile a minute, full steam ahead, great combo of sense of humor and natural looks creating a really awesome package!

Aspen North represents one of the things I love about the Bunny Ranch. I noticed her on the message board as attractive, but most of the girls are, so what's different when you meet her? So many things. She's the really really pretty girl who is just pleasant as hell and doesn't seem to have an arrogant bone in her body. Totally my type!!!!!! Above everything else, I notice eyes, they are the window to the soul and I find myself, in my more appreciative middle age, noticing how many women have eyes that just pierce your heart with their beauty. For my money, Aspen has the most gorgeous eyes at the bunny ranch, I can picture them so clearly!

I knew that Aspen and I had made a good connection, but it really solidified in the hour before I left. I had gone over to the Sagebrush to say goodbyes and when I returned to the Bunny Ranch, there was Aspen, enjoying the sunny day, looking drop dead pretty, and the first thing she says is "you're back! I came back down to see you earlier, and you had gone!" :( We talked some more and I said I had to pack my things and get on my way soon, she helped me with that, and she was one of the last people I saw in the parlor as I said, " I'll be back here, and definitely see you!"

Now, to the third girl in this fun story, another that you can talk to on the MB or see on livestream, but meet her in person, and you're hooked!

@Bobbi Besos is an absolute doll! I don't know how to describe her other than genuine, nice to a fault, and that combination of sexy with a bit of natural perky flair that is intoxicating! I had told my driver from the airport on thursday that Bobbi was one of the girls I had seen, was intrigued, and wanted to meet! He passed the message on and she came and said hi during my first hour there. Over the next day or so. I didn't see a lot of her, but when we would bump into each other, we would say hi, and she'd grow on me each time. Shortly after arriving back on my final day from Sagebrush, Bobbi came onto the porch, and also offered to help me pack.

Sidebar: I'm a crossdresser ( im not a working girl, although ive been told that someday, ill have to go into a lineup lol) and I was able to play with this fetish all three days, it was a blast to get out my makeup, dresses and heels and go around the ranches without judgement, but my "girl side" also is cursed by having a suitcase packed with way too many dresses and heels, so packing is a pain. They helped me anyway, even down to helping me get my makeup off quick for the trip to the airport. Thank god getting in and out of Reno is quick and easy, allowed me to savor every moment with Aspen and Bobbi and develop a great friendship, with a healthy amount of untapped sexual attraction, up until the final moment, when I knew the airport beckoned, that it was time to go

There's a lesson in this for those that think the Bunny Ranch us a 365-24-7 place to "bang chicks". Can it be that? Sure if you want, but if you make a connection, a real connection, with the girls there, most of whom are really sweet as can be and just people like you and i, if that connection is made, how much better will that next party be when it comes around?

Thanks for bearing with my long story! It's 2 am in the airport and I'm in an overnight holdover for my flight home. I woke up from a 90 minute nap and put my thoughts to the internet!

The Bunny Ranch is a fantastic place, the only tough thing about it? Having to say goodbye! Thanks girls for a FANTASTIC time!

(There are four other girls I will talk about and are all awesome, in future threads)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Awe. You are such a doll. I enjoyed my time in getting to know you. 30 hours wasnt enough: )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Thanks @Aspen North, it's amazing how much one can type on a little cellphone when you're passing time in an airport at 2 am hahaha. This place is beyond dead, and FREEZING! :(

Aspen North likes this.
  4. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Wish we could all warm you up : )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

5. Omg, the floor is cold and hard, send me a pillow Asap haha

6. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

I'll send you my boobs they work as pillows right.

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

7. I'm just going to assume they are softer and more cuddly than my suitcase pillow?

Aspen North likes this.
  8. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

They are : )

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

9. I will need to inspect and caress them to gauge their softness quota, just for the sake of professionalism, can't ever be too thorough when it cums to boob inspections!:D:D:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Aspen North likes this.
  10. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Miss you being here already.

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

11. How much more business would the postal service get if girls could send their boobies to cold lonely guys through the mail? hahahaha

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Aspen North likes this.
  12. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

I don't know how I missed this one @Jessie Summers, thank you so much for the incredible review!!!! So much love to you.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

13. I had completely forgot about writing this review @bobbibesos, thanks for finding it, such a great memory. Although, being I was spending the night in a pretty much empty gate at Denver Airport, and it was 2 AM, I was pretty bored typing this on my phone at the time! :) MISS U!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

18. Awe, thanks for the trip down memory lane @Bobbi Besos , I especially liked Aspen offering me her boobs to rest on while I was cold and miserable in the Denver airport. Somehow, despite the sweet thoughts behind it, didn't see how that has going to work out...hahaha

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!! I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]