REVIEW Thinking about making your first trip to the Ranch?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by allen65, Jun 4, 2016.

1. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

I have so many good things to say about Jade Capri I don't know where to begin but I also want
    to say a few words to anyone out there that may be having trouble deciding to make their
    first visit to one of the Ranches. If you are reading these posts and checking out the ladies
    profiles then you have already made the first step.

Now I'm sure there are some of you who may be a little nervous and have a lot of things going
    through your mind. I know because I was like that also. Wondering " what will people think"
    or "will people be giving me that look like they are judging me". All kinds of crazy thoughts might
    be going through your head. Well I for one can tell you that nothing like that will happen.

My first experience with the ranches kind of started a couple of years ago. After a divorce I started
    checking out the web sights for all the ranches and had always been thinking of going. Seeing and
    reading about all the sexy and interesting ladies. At the same time I would have some of those crazy
    thoughts like "she would never want to be with me" or "I'm not good enough for her". All of those
    thoughts did nothing but waste time and delay what I should have done sooner.

So, after all that time, about a month ago I finally convinced myself I should go for it. I sent an email
    to one of the girls. Almost right away I got a response that she was not available for the time frame I was
    trying to set up. Yes I was a little discouraged but then I got a few more messages from some of the
    other girls saying they were sorry that the one I had chosen could not be there but they would be
    happy to meet with me instead. I remember thinking "Wow this is cool all these beautiful women
    want to meet me". Now I know I'm nothing special but it makes an average guy like me feel good.

This is where Jade Capri comes into the story. She was one of those ladies I would think "she would
    never want to be with a guy like me".I found out later that I was way wrong. I decided what the hell,
    I'll go ahead and write her back because she was one of those I mentioned sent me an email. Now
    I would be happy to have talked to any of the other ladies because they are all great and I have since
    then but I chose her for my first visit. After several emails to each other we decided on a day and time
    for our date and I called in a deposit to reserve the time with her.

So there I was on a plane from Florida on my way for a date with Jade Capri. My mind was racing
    with all kinds of thoughts. Everything from nervous to excited,sometimes all at once. Had to have a few drinks to calm down. When I landed in Reno the car I requested was there waiting for me. I forgot to mention they have transportation service also. I remember thinking to myself, I wonder what this guy thinks
    about people like me. Very nice guy. Made polite conversation during the ride. That already started putting
    me at ease. We get to The Love Ranch and a lovely lady greeted me at the door. I told her I had an appointment with Jade and she welcomed me in and asked if I'd like to wait in the parlor or the bar while she went and told Jade I was there. Still just a little nervous I chose the bar. During the very short wait I noticed some of the other girls and even some other clients. EVERYONE had polite smiles and greetings.
    NO ONE judging or giving strange looks like I was worried might happen. Very pleasant atmosphere. A
    lot less nervous now.

In a few short minutes Jade walked around the corner and I know my heart missed a few beats then. That radiant smile and a body that looks even better in person. She very quickly took away whatever fears I had left. That lovely accent and her kind words made me feel like we had known each other longer than we did.
    We talked for a few minutes and then she suggested we move to her suite.

Now I will keep what happened after that to myself because those memories are private. I will say it is very obvious that Jade genuinely cares about her clients happiness. You will not regret a single minute with her.

On my flight home the next day I started thinking about when I could make a return visit. Yes I am hooked.
    After all the crazy worrying for no reason I will be making more trips back to the ranches. I now have a big list of ladies I want to meet and party with. No matter what Jade you will always have a special place in my heart because you were the first and I am looking forward to my next visit with you.

I want to thank everyone involved in my experience. The driver,the lady at the door,the cashier(I'm sorry I don't remember your names)and everyone else that had a smile and helped put me at ease.

The whole point to this long story is to let everyone know that there's nothing to worry about. Look, we all have our reasons for wanting to spend time with these wonderful ladies. One of my favorite quotes "You only live once". So stop thinking about it and go ahead and send an email to the one you want to meet. Make that date and have some fun. Hell try something new. I know I'm going to try some new things I've always been curious about. And make sure you include Jade in your plans somewhere. You will be glad you did.

I hope that all this will help with your decision. If it helps even one person then it was Mission Accomplished.

Allen65

2. Well, you couldn't push me over the edge to decide to make a trip, only because I have been over that edge already. I have decided to make my first trip to the ranches this July.

Like you, Jade Capri was among the ladies sending an e- welcome. Like you, I expect my heart will skip a few beats when I meet her. It may be hard to imagine such magnificent ladies are available for fantasy fulfillment. I scoured this forum and one or two others to find a bad review of Jade. There just was not one to be found. It cannot just be her traffic-stopping looks and her abilities, it's gotta be so much more than that.

It sounds like you flew out just for this encounter with Jade Capri. How awesome. I am happy that you have such a positive report. Oh, I will act cool and all about the whole thing, but I will be kind of a nervous wreck. It's something totally new to me, this Nevada brothel thing. I will try not to arrive extra extra early, but my anticipation will get me going that morning a month from now.

allen65 likes this.
  3. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you Guy for making your first trip and that it will be with Jade. I know it will be an unforgettable experience for you.

You are right,it's not just her outside beauty that makes her so great. It's also her inner self. I think you will notice as I did how quickly she can make a
    personal connection. I don't know if she is a mind reader or a what but she just seems to know you right away. I'm sure that is a big reason she has so many
    admiring fans. A beautiful lady with a beautiful soul.

Yes, that was the only reason for my trip. Having never been to a brothel myself it was on my bucket list. Glad I made the trip and glad Jade was the first as I'm sure you will be also.
    Don't worry about your nerves, Jade will quickly calm those down and you will have a great time with her.

p.s. like your signature quote

Allen65

Just Another Guy and John N Ga like this.
  4. Great read, hope everyone comes out

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was nearly in the same boat as you allen65. I was so nervous my first time. I took a big gulp and walked inside. There was only one lady sitting in the parlor so she was first in the lineup. She was so pretty that I didn't even notice the other ladies. We went to her room and she got me to relax. Afterwards, I did get to meet some of the other beautiful ladies and I've been back to see them too. I even met Dennis and he remembered my name. Everyone there is so nice it's no wonder I go back.

6. Gentlemen, I won't dwell on how it did not happen with Jade. But have someone else in mind in case your lady has to attend to a sick grandmother or has found a billionaire to take her to Vegas for the week, or leaves the ranch. Or just do the line up if that's okay. I had picked a couple of other ladies and things went awesome.

cinnamon likes this.
  7. Very informative review not just of the lovely @JadeCapri, but also of the step by steps before your arrival. Anyone new to visiting the Ranches will benefit from the details you provided. And of course the moment you set eyes on Jade, all your nervousness melts away :)

8. What a great review!! So glad you enjoyed yourself for the first with Jade Capri!