REVIEW There's Friday nights, and there's Friday nights with Ellie Moore!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Here is the more "Ellie-Centric" of my reviews from the weekend, no complaints from my driving adventure or anything else that occurred outside of the walls of Sagebrush, just the time I spent with my very own Sagebrush sweetheart, the SOLE reason I'm willing to drive 1600 miles in the vast American West by myself, just to see and experience the smile and aura of the indescribable @EllieMoore !!!!!!

This party was originally planned to be big and bold, ideas of a long-awaited out-date, tons of romance, tons of dinner ideas, and the addition of one of the sweetest girls not named Ellie at Sagebrush were planned. Unfortunately, life's 'circumstances' got in the way. I had plenty to party and have fun, thank goodness for layaway, that's for sure, but instead of the grandiose plans I had for my 45th birthday party on July 26th, the party went to a one-on-one with @EllieMoore, moved back two weeks to the night of August 9th.

I swear after the fact my mind freezes up on so many specifics, when in the moment I'm like a caged tiger ready to pounce. I had requested Ellie wear nylons and heels, and gorgeous lingerie, and you know what, she had all of it going on, she looked breathtaking as always, but as much as the nylons and pumps and sexy dress turn me all on, at the end of the day, all of it is still superficial and what turns me on is just seeing Ellie. When I drive that far to see her, she could come out wearing a burlap sack and no make-up and I'd race into her arms, there's that sort of connection between us!

So, party-wise, we had the suite on the south side of Sagebrush, first time in there for me, but I liked it......it is smaller and more intimate, just perfect! It took awhile to get the party started. I had to complete the paperwork from the numerous deposits in layaway, but that wasn't too hard. There was champagne to chill and a couple of errands for Ellie to get back in her room (on the other side of the house LOL) so I waited in the room alone for probably five minutes, five minutes that felt like an eternity, but I LOVED the wait, because it told me that Ellie was making everything perfect for my birthday (even two weeks late).

I was dressed "as Jessica", but honestly I could have been Jess or my regular male persona, it wouldn't have mattered a bit to me, with these parties, everything I wear or she wears feels important, but maybe not so much as others, because there is a primal urge I certainly feel (and I hope she does too) for us to just be together. After one more trip into the parlor to 're-set' the party clock (thank you Ellie! hehe) our fun began!

Without huge specific details, this was a GFE party, and for as many times as I've come to see Ellie and party with my favorite girl on the planet, this one was exactly what I had hoped for. It absolutely 1000% feels like I'm seeing my girlfriend when I visit, one I see at most 3 times a year. Now the party was beginning to match the feelings I hold in to myself when I'm not in Nevada. Instead of specifics, because those belong strictly between the two of us, there is a beautiful side to sex that to me is the furthest thing from 'dirty' in the world, and it is what drove me to the brothels in the first place. I am not the come in, ask for a lineup, meet somebody, and then me making love 15 minutes later, person.........won't ever happen that way for me, I NEED a connection, as the mental is a lot more important than the physical to me

With Ellie, I watched for awhile, I wondered for awhile, I'd look for subtle hints, because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I think she's just the coolest, nicest, sexiest girl I've ever met, but I wondered if a little bit of my affection to her was being returned my way. Not that if it wasn't it would be a deal breaker, but there's not any doubt in my mind anymore. She would have to speak for her own-self of course as to what level, but the connection we have blows my mind, and I can't begin to say how lucky I feel not only to have found somebody that I consider a friend for life (in another time and another place maybe I could hope for more, but I'll settle for friend with benefits for sure), but somebody who has taught and reminded me what two people who have affection for one another can do with that energy, again I'm just floored with appreciation! I'm a huge fan of 1930s-40s culture and the like, be it something like Hollywood glam or World War Two era stories, and I imagined myself, being able to only see Ellie every once in awhile, returning 'home' from overseas to the arms of my honey. Sounds like a role-play someday? lol - But this, and another couple of role-plays or 'passion triggers' worked in my head. I've never had a better time in my life!

The only downer was...once we both caught our breath and decided a second go-around was necessary, the second go-around was stopped by the buzzer. Oh well!

PS - I have goosebumps typing this, it only happened six nights ago, and it feels like just yesterday! And I would be a-miss if I failed to mention the lemon cake Ellie got me for my birthday! It was super yummy and now I'll have to have to buy more lemon cake to remind me of my girl!

Thank you for a superb time @EllieMoore , as you know, I wish I could see you more, but maybe this distance between us is the perfect way for our passions to ignite when we see each other again! You are the most beautiful girl in the world to me, and you know that saying that goes, "if she's happy, I'm happy". I never believed that until recently, but I can say this with great certainty. If I was given the deal that I could give you every bit of life's happiness, but in return, I could never see you again, I'd give you the moon and the stars and the best life that I can imagine for you in a second, you completely deserve it and more!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @EllieMoore today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Amazing review jess, I had no idea how much @EllieMoore meant to you but I can def see why she was worth the wait. Glad she was able to exceed your expectations but a bummer when you have to leave her but good things comes to those who wait.

4. Thanks Hector mi amigo! She is worth all waiting and preparing and just an amazingly sexy real woman! I'd tell you what attracts me to her, but I'd be typing all night!

Power&glory83 likes this.
  5. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

And I would speed read all of it lmaooooo jk jess

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jessie Summers for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You are more than welcome @cumishaamado thanks for being awesome!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It’s my pleasure and have a great weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]