REVIEW There are no thorns in Desert Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FumbleNutts, May 14, 2019.

1. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to a very sweet lady, Desert Rose [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    During this visit I was fortunate enough to party with Desert :) I had told her in November that if we both were in house during her birthday month we’d party. Think I was the one that received the present though :DDesert’s so sweet, passionate, and in tune. Hopefully I’ll get another chance to party with the beautiful, Desert Rose :p If you get a chance, party with her! Great time with a sweet lady :cool:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @DesertRose fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @DesertRose with many memorable experiences to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thank you all very much xoxo. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You deserve the very best that life's to offer :)