The Surprise Chef has come...and gone....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Jul 23, 2008.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to you both!

Happy birthday Pogus! That was a very classy tribute to some very classy ladies, several of whom i look forward to seeing this weekend. Nicely done my friend! I also would like to wish a happy birthday to Stephen and hope for a very speedy and safe recovery. Hang in there pal!!!

2. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Well my friend...it seems you have once again gone above and beyond. Of course, aside from spending time with your family that brings the most joy to all of us, I am sure you reaped the rewards of your generosity while spending time with your extended group of special friends at the Ranch.

Once again, many happy returns and I'm looking forward to hosting you for a golf outing in the near future.

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Pogus,

I'm sorry to hear about your son, and hope that all is as well as can be with him. Please keep us updated and know that collectively, our thoughts are with you at this time....

Nick in T.O.

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the words of wisdom and your trip report, Pogus. I too, am sorry about your son, and I hope for a speedy and full recovery for him. We worry about our children, no matter what their ages. I couldn't make it up for your birthday celebration, but I wish I was there. Having happy ladies all around you are a good thing, a fun atmosphere for all. Unfortunately, life can be short, and the need to enjoy the time you have and make the best use of it is important. My college friend from South Lake Tahoe was down in Los Angeles since Sunday, I've known him for 40 years. He lost his wife just before Christmas, and I lost my wife a year previous. Other college friends have joined us, and we laugh and look at pictures, and talk about the days when gasoline was under 30 cents a gallon.

5. Glad you had fun, but even more importantly I really hope things go well for your son and he recovers fully.

6. You know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Pogus. It is an honor to be your friend.

7. Pogus, I hope everything turns out well for your son, our prayers are with you.

8. It was great finally putting a face to the name. I know it was brief but I enjoyed meeting you. You are absolutely right. Valentine has a way of making everyone feel great and positive. I hope that everything turns out find and wish you and your family the best!

9. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Pogus,

I believe your love, respect, and admiration of the wonderful people of the Bunny Ranch is wonderful. You are exactly right, the lovely ladies are lovers, friends, listeners, and more to many of us. Its a heavenly and magical place for many of us and we all wish to be there with close and great friends.

Upon coming to these boards and visiting the ranch for the first time last month, I gained so much by being there and here on the boards. I gained many new friends (bunnies, board members, chat members) and new found repect for life. I greatly cherish the time I have with my friends and family.

Pogus, You and Stephen will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for you. You have many friends here on the board, if there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. We all may far away from each other in physical distance, but we are a close group in mind and emotions. I like to think of this as an Online family and friends. Please remember we are here for you if you need us.

Take care my friend and stay strong through this difficult time.

Dustin

10. POGUS Sorry I wasnt able to make it to your birthday party :( I heard it the girls had a wonderful time and I'm sorry you had to end such a wonderful day with such bad news !!! I have only had the opportunity to meet you briefly, but I can tell your a genuine, intelligent man !!! I wish you the best this year and the years to come !!!

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Pogus Sorry I missed your visit i would have zoomed down there to at least meet you. I also will keep you and your son in my thoughts and i hope he is ok. Your advice has been right live each day to it's fullest. So sorry i missed you at the ranch well maybe next time

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I'll be there with my Kiss me i'm Irish stuff on lol Glad you had a good time though.

13. raz42071
    Chat with Me

St pat

i will hope to see you guys then as well since that will most likely be my next major visit after this saturday.

14. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Postponed

Thanks for the well wishes Pogus but i will have to relay your messages another time. My lady of choice had an emergency and we are rescheduling when she returns to the ranch. While disappointing she is well worth the wait and now i still have the anticipation of another visit to look forward to in the near future. And Kevin it was great to meet you tonight. Looking forward to meet more of my fellow posters on future visits!

15. Hey hun!!!It was nice meetin you for the 2 seconds I saw you!!! you were hear there and everywhere so I did not get t work "MY MAGIC" haha! I'm glad you had a great birthday, Maybe next time I see you I wount be a "younge pup" tee hee! The message you wrote to Mommy was amazin,, I welled up with tears when she read it, I'm prayin for your tragity and only the best for your family...
    Your Buddie
    ~Bentley JO

16. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Postponed

Well Pogus, let's just say she knows who she is and how special i think she is and the wait will be so worth it to the both of us. Actually met kev elsewhere in reno since i would have to be a masochist to go to the ranch and then not party...lol. Hard enough staying in reno as it is. After my rescheduled party, my next visit will probably be for st pats so that big party will have to happen. Great news on Stephen. With what you've gone through with him, it really puts everything in perspective. I will say a prayer for a safe and speedy recovery!

17. Thank you for a wonderful birthday party and for the lovely compliments. :)

18. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

we can't wait til you come back !