The Revelation Of Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Jul 27, 2012.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Just how beautiful is that face hiding behind the heart to protect her identity?

Anyone who has been lucky enough to visit Jade Capri or receive an uncensored photo understands why the words "Brazilian Bombshell" are usually attached. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted: :wink:

And since I was at the Love Ranch North for a visit and had struck up a friendship with Miss Jade through numerous e-mails and PMs, I couldn't resist the temptation of meeting her.

Then, once I met her...I couldn't resist temptation.

If she so desired, Jade could model for a career, because she possesses one of the sweetest smiles to ever grace this Earth. and fabulous breasts and a booty to match.

If you watch soap operas, she reminds me a little bit of actress Katherine Kelly Lang, who plays Brooke on The Bold And The Beautiful; except Jade is ten times as stunning and when she gives you one of her dazzling smiles, it puts a lump in your throat and creates a lump of genuine excitement on another part of your anatomy.

In person, she's as warm and earthy as she appears on the Net or on the Board; a genuine pleasure to be around, and her sense of style...impeccable. The day I met her, she was wearing a black ensemble that offered a slight glimpse of her bronzed shoulders, and...ooh la la, is all I can say.

We hung out for awhile in the parlor, Jade on her computer, diligently checking the boards to add responses wherever warranted, and then finally I could take no more and had to proposition her.

After making arrangements and heading back to her Shady Pines lair, we both got undressed and Jade literally became my personal blanket.

Usually, there is a mutual bout of affection with someone or I'll make the first move on the way to getting hot and heavy, but Jade's instructions were , "Lie down and I will take care of you."

And boy, did she ever !!! She just covered me with that spectacular body of hers and peppered me with sweet kisses, including a few spots that don't normally get attention, and I was just carried away by it all. Little sparks of pleasure were ignited all over my anatomy, and while bathing in all this ecstasy, I felt like I was floating in heaven.

After I peaked, it was time to return the favor, and I can only hope I was as attentive and as intuitive to Jade's needs as she was to mine. I could have spent hours examining her electrifying bod, but hopefully there will be a next time where I can.:"

In the meantime, I think Brazil should appoint the voluptuous Jade Capri "Ambassador of Carnal Relations" because she does such an amazing job of making you feel comfortable and pleasing you at the same time.

So if you're in Jade's neighbourhood, drop by Shady Pines and enjoy a little ooh la la! :)

P.S.

No anacondas were injured during the duration of this appointment… 8)

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review torontoral! You have managed to captured Jade's pure essence. She is one remarkable woman in oh so many ways!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT review!!!! Yet more proof that Jade is a treasure!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You did a great job making me feel special in this review Totontoral. I remember last year when I started how much you helped me. Not only by being a friend but giving me the incentive to post. Before the Love Ranch I have never followed a message board or online chatting. So it was a bit difficult for me. Now, I love it. I check the board every day, I am curious to know what is going on, I can't wait to read when I get a email notifying me that I have a reply.

I was so excited that you made it here. It was a pleasure to finally meeting you in person.
    Not sure about the model career, but it's sweet of you to mention it :mrgreen:

The actress is gorgeous and if I only look like her just a little bit, I take it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You too have a contagious smile lover.
    Thank you for pointing out that I am the same as I am in the boards. I am genuine as I can be. I think is important to show real feelings in anything you do in life specially when being so intimate with someone.

Most of the dresses I wear and some that the ladies wear were made by me and my sister.

In the bedroom, You sure mean what you say... needless to say more.

If you are going to make me the "Ambassador of Carnal Relations"
    I need those plates that the consul have on their cars so I can park my car anywhere :mrgreen:

Now, the anaconda history... shaw we clarify to them?

:arrow: one day we were in chat and I think someone called Aaron a wolf, I don't remember exactly so I said that I should be a Brasilian native animal... I think that is what happened... Torontoral or Spartan said something about me being raised by anacondas... the rest is history :lol:

Thank you for the very, very well written review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Origlegman! He is a great writer. I am curious how yours would be [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Speaking about treasure Al. You are a rare find. No wonder why the ladies love you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great Review! Jade is beautiful, and one of the nicest, most sincere ladies on the board. The Love Ranch is very fortunate to have her! Hopefully, I'll get to meet her one day.

8. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Jade is a Goddess in so many ways...and Jade, have you picked up those ambassador license plates yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww thank you Jax!! So nice to wake up to that!
    I am also very fortunate to be here and I am sure some day we will meet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wish I was a Goddess Torontoral and not ambassador plates just yet. BTW, loved the dresses thread . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Christmas is coming, and if you love blondes -- especially blondes as magnificently beautiful and as caring as Jade Capri -- well, you deserve to gift yourself with a visit to the Love Ranch North.

She will leave you speechless, but very, very satisified... :twisted: :wink:

Mark. My. Words :)

12. Great review! She is a bombshell and a goddess!!!

13. Those are some nice words! How lucky she is!!! :)

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Super HOTT & Sweet!

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV LUV LUV this!

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was a very nice thing to say Torontoral. I am sorry i didn't see it before. Speechless and Satisfied are the right words [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you. He is a awesome writer. I gladly take both compliments from you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is really nice words. Thank you honey. I feel lucky every day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I love this girl! And her accent! Shes mighty! I envy her and you all should too! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I love that thread you created for me about my dresses. It's awesome. I will update that with few net pictures.

[​IMG]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Love you to beautiful. Envy me? That is cute honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know how much you like dresses so here is a picture for our review.

[​IMG]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Once again you manage to make anything you wear look like it was designed just for you! What a beauty you are!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Origlegman, you always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for the wonderful compliment, sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Love how your dresses are so body hugging! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

heheh me too! I think is the Brasilian thing :wink:

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey Torontoral, it's Sunday and I thought of stopping by and giving you a kiss.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I see you are trying to get me in two girls with one of your favorites :)

29. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Just noticed this....thanks, Jade, I could use it :wink: Kisses back! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. torontoral
    Chat with Me

If I had my way, I'd get you into two girls with all my favourites, past and present... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

31. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is awesome and beautiful!!!

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I leave a little note here and there, so you know I am thinking of you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

This was my favorite part!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was thinking of you today...
    :lol:

[​IMG]

35. torontoral
    Chat with Me

:) :) :) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]