PIC THREAD The Perfect Date Night

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Sep 24, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

2642FB3D-04CE-47DB-9176-0AF7DC679B35.jpeg
    I want to start a thread about what would your perfect night be on a date?

My perfect night date would be my date showing up with flowers and a gift. Already knowing where we are going to eat ( I love a dark quite corner where we can totally focus on each other). Then going on a romantic walk as the sunsets at Lake Tahoe. Then ending the night in a cozy little cabin on the Lake where we can make the most amazing memories!

2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a great idea from an amazing woman!

Sharky, Leo Goodale and NinaBux like this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you girlie it’s my perfect date we will see what’s happens

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Love the sunsets on Lake Tahoe and everything else. Have you ever stayed in one of the lake cabins at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe?
    FYI: My avatar is from a boat ride on Tahoe

Leo Goodale and NinaBux like this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

No I have not I would love too are you taking me so we can watch the sunset together? [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I sure hope someone takes you out on your dream date. Honestly, going away to a cabin does sound amazing. Light a fire and cuddle by the fireplace embracing one another. *sighs happily* would be a great weekend getaway too. A date that doesn't end for days.

Book this lovely woman for a dreamy date night!

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you girlie hopefully someone wants to be my night in shining armor and fulfill my dream date!!

JessicaKitten likes this.
  9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I agree with you on all the details for your ideal outdate except one. If it was me taking you out, I would substitute a lei for flowers, and maybe bring you toffee covered mac nuts or dark chocolate covered ones. As far as the lei is concerned, they do make an orchid lei which incorporates tiny roses (red or pink, if I remember right) along with orchid flowers for sturdiness.

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Omg I would love that it sounds so beautiful and since you read my Bio you know I love snacks lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Maybe soon I will get the dream outdate!!!

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I hope that you do. Just have faith and hang in there.

As an example, poor Imogen Steele at Sagebrush didn't have an outdate for almost 2/3rds of her tour, she was on the verge of giving up on that. When I found out that she still hadn't gone out on an outdate when I was going to be there in late August-early September, I immediately told her that we're going to break the outdate curse when I get there--and we did. We were both glad that the curse was broken, and in spectacular fashion (I recommend you read my review in review section titled Glen's Excellent Adventure: Tales of the cul de sac).

You'll get what you desire, and you'll celebrate it in spectacular fashion as well.

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And since we're on the subject of snacks, do you want a goodie box? I can send you a bag of toffee covered mac nuts, a bag of caramel covered mac nut popcorn and coffee from here. But I'm under the impression you don't make coffee as much as you get it from Starbucks, so maybe a Hawaii themed coffee cup from the Hawaii Starbucks in lieu of coffee?

NinaBux likes this.
  13. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That would absolutely be amazing hun I would honored to receive such a gift! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Show up with a gift/card off to dinner either at a nice quiet Italian restaurant or get a quiet table in the corner of a sushi restaurant. Let conversation go wherever it leads but always pay a compliment when the waiter/waitress isn't atound, something nice at first and towards the end of dinner perhaps something more suggestive.
    Then a walk downtown, see the lights, the river and take in the chance to people watch. Then off to shoot some pool and perhaps some shots then off to the room where some flowers are waiting so that she knows I didn't actually forget, and she didn't have to carry flowers around all night or leave them in the vehicle. Then lots of memory making moments.

NinaBux likes this.
  15. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Ok babe you just won my heart that is perfect is that what you are planning? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  16. Never did an outdate....but there is always a first time for everything.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  17. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I have not been on one yet either so let’s pop our outdate cherry together babe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Still waiting on the Perfect Date Night[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  19. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

What?! No one has taken you out yet? :eek:

I can see not being able to fulfill your perfect date parameters, but no outdate? Nothing for your birthday, either?

NinaBux likes this.
  20. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Nope nothing but it’s ok I have my Le Wand lol

Sharky likes this.
  21. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The wand is a last resort, emergency use only. Or for those long, cold desert nights. I mean, I'm okay with being by myself but for a young, beautiful woman, and especially since your work calls for adult entertainment and fulfillment, it's not okay.

This is just all kinds of wrong. I think part of the problem is it's right after Halloween, so everyone is all partied out and busy eating candy (not to mention running down to the stores to get those great after Halloween candy sales). And everyone's mind set is slowly shifting towards Thanksgiving, so all of that prep, travel, etc. is taking over.

NinaBux likes this.
  22. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You are probably right but who would not want to shift their mind into that setting by spending time with me lol

Sharky likes this.