THE ONE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! XoX MISS JORDAN BLAZE

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2008.

1. HEY TO EVERYONE... LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, iM MISS JORDAN BLAZE AND I WANT TO BE A BUNNY. i'VE SENT EMAILS AND HUNG OUT IN THE CHAT ROOM WHERE IVE MET SOOO MANY HELPFUL AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE. sO I THOUGHT IDE TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER AND START PLAYING IN THE MESSAGE BOARDS TO HELP MAYBE GET NOTICED.... I HATE WRITING RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF BECUASE IM ALL ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND I MAKE IT A DAILY MISSION TO NOT BE SELFISH. bUT I WILL SAY IM THE PERFECT PACKAGE OF SWEETNESS, PERSONALITY, BRAINS, BEAUTY, BOOBS, CHARISMA, AND THAT SPECIAL SOMETHING THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BORN WITH!! sO IF YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME..JUST ASK ID LOVE TO FILL YOU IN ON WHAT IM ALL ABOUT. i CANT WAIT TO ONE DAY BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND HAVE FUN WITH SO MANY OF U!!! fOR THE ONES WHO DO KNOW ME FROM THE CHATS AND HAVE BEEN EMAILING SUPPORTING ME IT MEANS SO MUCH!!
    XoX JORDAN BLAZE

[​IMG]

2. Hi Perfectlyflawed28. It's cool to see you on here outside of the chat. The pictures are great. I said this in the chat and I'll say it here, you definitely look like bunny material. Good luck on your journey to the ranch. Hope to see you there someday.

3. Hey Jordan Blaze. You've got my vote to be a bunny. Hope you make it. 8)

4. stayed in tonight...took some pics xox

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XoX
    Jordan

5. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Got my vote.

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Re: THE ONE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! XoX MISS JORDAN BL

:lol: Jordan, you forgot to mention confidence -- add "confidence" to the list, because you've got lots of spunk, both very admirable traits...

plus you're HOT!!! [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

Good luck! :wink:

7. Hey Hunnie, Just keep emailing them they will notice you!

I Hope to meet you there hunnie!

Good luck!

[​IMG]

Appearing at the Moonlight BunnyRanch Sep, 11th - 25th!

8. XoX thanks u all for the kinda words... ill see u there girl I KNOW IT haha

9. Hey do you have a myspace?

10. Hey Jordan

You are so beautiful, and you express yourself so well, that I know you will make it happen. 8)

In the meantime, tell us a bit about yourself. How tall are you? What are your measurements? What types of parties do you think you would like? And most importantly, do you like older guys? :twisted:

11. WELL IM 5'4 ... I DONNNNT KNOW MY MEASURMENTS BUT IM A 34 DD AND A SIZE 14...CURVY THICK AND PROUD OF IT!!! AND PARTY DESCUSIONS CAN BE SENT THREW PM'S IM OPEN AND HONEST. AND I LIKE ALLLLL KINDS OF EVERYONE HAHA I DONT JUDGE AND I LOVE TO TRY NEW THINGS!! XoX

12. justa good night to all

[​IMG]

13. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Great Pictures Jordan. Keep up your efforts

14. I keep checking your pictures perfectlyflawed28 and I fail to see any flaws :) Keep on posting.

15. Hey hunnie message me when you get on I gotta talk to you about something! <3

16. HOT PICTURES !!!!!!

you are sexy enough to be a bunnybabe,no question about it.

17. you should post a pciture of your body hun :)
    ~Bentley Jo

18. ive tried and they all turn out cropped or weird...how did u take urs without the flash going off and being a big bright light instead of meee haha... and i need the flash or else it doesnt come out at all

xoxo

19. DBR
    Chat with Me

DBR New Member

Your a beautiful woman and I'd love to see you at the ranch!! You have my vote.

20. JUST A LITTLE UPDATE FOR NOW

HEY TO ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE!! JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP THAT IV REALLY HIT A ROUCH PATCH IN LIFE AND WITHOUT GOING INTO DETAIL AND TRYING TO GET SYMPATHY ( CAUSEEEEE IMA BIG GIRL I CAN GET THROUGH ANYTHING) BUT IVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE MY HOUSE WHERE I WAS STAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND PUPPY. LIVING WITH MY PARENTS ( MONTHS FROM 23 AND WITH REALLLL STRICT SQUARES ) SO IM KINDA LIVING PLACE TO PLACE AND IF I LAG ON POSTS OR CHATS OR PM'S PLEASE KNOW ITS NOT RUDENESS. ITS THE LACK OF ..WELL..EVERYTHING SO IM SAYING TA-TA FOR NOW! I HAVE ALL THE HOPE IN MYSELF AND IN MY GIRLS BUT ITS HARD TO KEEP THINKING I CAN COUNT ON MUCH ELSE THESE DAYS. i KNOW ILL GET THROUGH THIS STRONGER AND SMARTER AND IF ANY OF YOU FOLKS WOULD JUST SAY A LITTLE SOMETHING TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS... HAHA NOTTT JUST DENNIS HAHA ;) ... BUT FOR A YOUNG GIRL AND HER PERFECT LITTLE ONE WHOS WEEKS AWAY FROM HER FIRST BDAY...AND HER CUDDLY PUP WEEKS BEFORE HER 2ND BDAY IT WOULD MEAN ALOT. SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN I FEEL IT IN MY HEART IM JUST SO DOWN AND SAD THAT THIS IS HAPPENING NOW. I GREW UP WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING SPOILED BUT VERY GENEROUS TO OTHERS AND THANKFUL FOR ALL IVE HAD SO TO THINK WHER E I AM NOW AND THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET MY DAUGHTER MUCH FOR HER FIRST BDAY IS THAT SADDEST THING IVE EVER HAD TO ADMIT...

IM SORRY FOR GOING OFF BUT I REALLY FEEL SAFE AND EXCEPTED HERE BY ALL OF YOU GREAT PEOPLE AND AGAIN I DONT DO THIS FOR SYMPATHY I THINK I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST AND VENT. AND I GAVE YOU A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY HEART AND LIFE SO IM NOT JUST A PRETTY LIL THANG WITH NO SOULD HAHA!!!

XoX
    JORDY

21. i am soooo sorry to hear that your sad babe:( i will definetely say somethin to the man upstairs:) stay strong mama!!! im hear if u ever wanna talk

Niecy

22. UPDATE!!!!

hey everyone the hard times are still here...carless..homeless...and dead broke i really dont know what to do or where to start. Tonight i had a great evening with Dennis, Airforce Amy, and a few other great people i wont name names....but dennis is so kind and warm and hearing amy talk about the years togther and how hes the best boss ever, i really see it!!!

so there we go my friends maybe a little step to being with you all...
    im off to bed

someone send me a couple hundred bucks ya?tee heeeee

XoX
    jordan

23. Re: UPDATE!!!!

Yes Jordan, you got to meet two of the best people that you will ever know. Air Force Amy is a star, and one of the legends of the Bunny Ranch and the Cathouse series and she is a world class act.

Dennis is one of the nicest and greatest guys that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Dennis is loved both by the girls at the Ranches but also the clients. He takes such good care of everyone and is also a class act. I don't think anyone could ever have a boss who would be more popular, respected, and loved as Dennis is.

Hope things work out better for you soon, hun. Wish that there was something I could do to help you out during all of the crap that you have had to endure recently. Just remember, you have a lot of caring friends on the message board and in the chat room who are there for you whenever you need a shoulder to lean on or just an ear to listen.

24. old the phone there sugar! Where you the girl that was here during Street Vibrations?
    ~Bentley Jo

25. noooo i didnt quite make it to karaoke if thats what you mean i had to borrow someones car it it stalled :(

26. pretty damn sexy..u got my vote!

27. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CAUTION: VERY OLD POST.