THE ONE AND ONLY JADE CAPRI

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Wesley702LV, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Well, This Is Going to Be Long Review because there is So Much To Tell. Lets Start W/ the Overnight In Tahoe. I Flew Into Reno From Las Vegas which is Where i Live, This will Be Important Later in the Review. The Flight was Short & Jade sent a limo to pick me up.

I Now Book My Appts w/ Her 3-4 Months in Advance, so My Suggestion to Anyone Wanting to See Her do It As Far in Advance as Possible.

Get Your Apts. Locked In ASAP Or Someone Else will be Seeing Her @ the Date & Time U Wanted. So I Arrive @ LOVE RANCH w/ My Luggage for Overnight in Tahoe. Jade comes out to Parlor in a Hot Pink Tank Top. We then Talk for A Few Min in Her Room to Go over Details & Then We Left In Her Car.

Driving to Tahoe w/ Jade Is So Nice. We Stopped @ A Store to Get Some Fruit,Then Went to A Beach & Sat @ a Bench along the Water for About an Hour or longer just to hangout.

I then Drove Us to Hotel & Checked in. We Then Got Ready for Dinner @ A Romantic Restaurant over Looking Lake Tahoe @ the Top floor of Hotel. Jade Is Dressed In a Sexy Black Top & Jeans. We Go Back to Room & Jades Gets Ready to Start our Party. She Comes out in a Sexy Green Lingerie. I won't go into details, but she make me feel like a million bucks. I have never felt like that about anyone in my life.

Falling asleep w/ Jade & Waking Up w/ Her the Next Morning For Another Incredible Experience. We Then Had Breakfast @ Hotel & Drove Back to LR.

The Next Night We had a OutDate @ Same Hotel In Tahoe. Jade Comes Into Room as Im in the Bed & Says Im Home Honey, LOL ! She had her own key. What a Way to Start Outdate.

A Total Repeat of the Night Before Except We Go to A Chinese Restaurant & the Funny thing is the Waitress Name is Jade. It Was Very difficult to say Good By to Jade after such an incredible 2 Nights w/her. But I Was Looking Forward to the Next Time I Saw Her which was Only in 2 weeks. Do an overnight or Outdate w/ Her @ a Hotel & Youll Never Want to Party @ the House.

Jade Sweetie, Your the Best & I Never Want to Stop Seeing You. If I Was Rich, Id See You Every Day & Hope You wouldnt Get to Exhausted Seeing me. Cant Wait Until the Next time, Take Care XOXO

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thinking of when you will have some excuses to visit :)

dreamscometrue likes this.