The Legend of Jade Capri (AKA "The People's Choice")

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, Apr 11, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

The Legend of Jade Capri (aka "The People's Choice")

[​IMG]

Ducks can't even resist her charm!

This is my third entry into the BR/LRN Review Essay Contest. I think there are some really great reviews on here and they would make a great coffee table book! $$$$

In my two previous reviews, I think I covered every aspect of Jade Capri and all the reasons why I can't get enough of her. With this review I decided to go with a sports theme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a rough birthday in 2012, I decided that I did not want to feel that way again in 2013. I started to think, "What do I want for my birthday? New Air Jordans? New clothes? Tickets to space camp? A well deserved mani-peti?"

"Nahhhhhhhhhh. I think I'll go spend time with the kindest most pleasant woman I've ever been around; who just happens to be the sexiest and most beautiful as well."

I decided I wanted to see Jade a few days in a row. Even if I had to work a couple weeks longer, I wanted to have her by my side for as long as possible. I had not seen Jade in months and I was looking forward to that first hug and kiss the most.

I really like spending time with a woman who appreciates my sense of humor and who I can laugh with. When we are together I feel like a kid again. We both have a silly side and can giggle about anything from a good joke, a funny facial expression, to the hot tub going berserk when I accidentally pushed the button. Haha.

Even though it would be my ultimate dream to see Jade on a daily or weekly basis, I like that the time apart gives us many topics to talk about and makes the conversation more interesting.

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently read a post by BigAlbowski that I thought was a really great way to sum up Jade in one brief sentence. I believe he said, "Jade is the epitome of womanhood." I couldn't agree more with that statement.

This really rings true when Jade goes off to change into a sexy, sexy, sexy outfit. There is so much anticipation and excitement when waiting for her to come out of the bathroom looking drop dead gorgeous. When Jade emerges in a hot outfit that you have been drooling over for months, all one can think is, "Wow! What a woman!" With her angelic face, perfect figure, luscious hooters and ass, amazing legs and hips, and her nurturing and caring nature - she truly encapsulates what makes women so beautiful and appealing to men.

[​IMG]

Personally, I don't know a ton about the history of other girls (I definitely know Air Force Amy is a legend), but I think its very cool that Jade was Lover of the Year both years in the business including her rookie season (aka Rookie of the Year). She is a "first ballot hall of famer" all the way. For people who don't follow sports this is when someone is so legendary and accomplished in their sport that they are elected to the hall of fame in their first year of eligibility and the voting is unanimous (a no brainer basically).

In the MLB you have Jeter.

[​IMG]

In the NBA you have Jordan.

[​IMG]

In the NFL you have Jerry.

[​IMG]

At the LRN you have Jade.

[​IMG]

If there was a "Dennis Hof - Hall of Fame" (we can call it the HOF H.O.F.) Jade would be inducted on the first ballot. Similar to the NFL Hall of Fame, I think there should be sculptures (or busts) of all the girls who have made their mark in the industry. Maybe I should save up for a plaster mold that Jade could drop her perfect booty into. Lol.

[​IMG]

Like a successful athlete, Jade is highly decorated with awards and I think she has a very good shot at winning COY for 2012. When I asked her what the difference between LOY and COY was, she told me that COY was based on a fan vote and it was the people's choice who won the award. A little light bulb went off in my head :idea: and I thought, "That is a great nickname for you Jade! The People's Choice!"

Jade, you looked stunning in all of your outfits. I will never forget the pink dress, purple bikini, black lingerie, and the outfit you wore to dinner. The dinner one was so stylish and classy! I felt like the luckiest man on earth. I definitely noticed all the looks you were getting from other guys. Haha I think the waiter at breakfast wanted a piece too.

I can't wait for you to elbow me again in my sleep in about 4 months or so. Haha. I said once that waking up to a Jade text or kiss was the ultimate way to start your day. Well, let's add a Jade elbow to the midsection to that list. Lol.

Thank you Jade! Our time together was magical and I had a blast talking to you and enjoyed all the new experiences you exposed me to. I loved being the little spoon! It felt so good to confide in someone, especially when that someone is so special to me. I'm sure you could tell how happy you made my birthday from my facial expressions and the fact that I didn't want to see you go. Just seeing you smile each time we made eye contact was enough for me.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I don't always sleep with working girls, but when I do, I prefer Jade Capri."

Enjoy her responsibly.

2. Well....all I have to say Jade..IS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It Ain't YO BOOTY, Its YO Beauty! :lol:

LOL!!! Yes, Indeed, My Queen You are DEFINITELY "The People's Choice"
    Juicy Bountiful Booty On Duty***All Hail The Queen"**GREAT REVIEW ATLFAN, FOR A GREAT LADY"

luv u girl,
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. Gotta say this review takes the cake. Love the sports references, quotes you used and the one below is the best of all. I think that is why there is a Jades Anonymous group.

"I don't always sleep with working girls, but when I do, I prefer Jade Capri."
    Enjoy her responsibly.

She does belong in the HOF and she will be one day. hehe.

Great review and glad to see another happy repeat customer for the Epic Jade Capri!

4. Thanks! It was really wierd how the athletes all had J's and the cities were somewhat significant. That wasnt really intentional at first. I hope photobucket doesnt mess up lol.

5. This is just an awesome review, lol. And I can say from personal experience that there's no better way to spend a birthday night :)

6. Thank you! Haha juicy bountiful booty. I like it!

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! I don't think I have ever been referenced in a review before!!! :lol:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

8. .

9. Thank you! It was a good post and I gotta give you credit for inspiring that part of the review.

10. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Very, very nice review. All of us that know Jade can understand you wanting to spend as much time with her as possible because every way in which you described her is completely accurate.

11. Thanks! Its hard to not think about the next time. Shes too much!

12. I'm usually thinking about the next time before the current time is even over :)

13. Great review of Jade, especially liked the comparisons of pro athletes to their respective sports as Jade is at the LRN.

Nothing beats a happy ending to a party....ehh, figuratively and literally, LOL

14. Thanks!

15. Thank you! Once again i like the idea for your sig. Playing mortal kombat, street fighter, tekken, etc as a kid i think that is a sweet idea! Toasty!

16. Yes, Jade is a total sweetie pie, and I love the sig pic of her you have...She is as beautiful on the inside as the out:)

XOXO
    :D

17. Yes, Jade is the Queen of LRN!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. QUEEN CAPRI!

19. I agree.... This needs a bump to!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Alexis. Atl, just so you know. I was with her when she wrote it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know! It's a very creative one. Let's hope there will be created a H.O.F.
    Thank you TG for your post [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. I think that is awesome he mentioned you. See? people read posts hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! Very creative! :D

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Hunt! It's always a pleasure to spend time with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Thanks homie!

27. Awwwwwwww. I won't blab too much since I already did that privately. I like reading your response because you remember things just as vividly as I do which is quite flattering and I smile so big when I am reading it.

I think it goes without saying I can't wait to do all of the G rated activities with you again like holding hands, cuddling, kissing, hugging, and talking.

As for X rated activities I can't wait to explore more with you, learn more, and get a little more kinky with you. haha. We might have to handcuff you in bed but not while we are sleeping. tee hee. tee hee.

Over the course of a year you have been so good to me and I never expected to have such a beautiful, fun, and caring friend in my life. Thank you for helping me to grow as a person and for treating me with such respect. That is why I put so much effort into your reviews. I'm not gonna lie I do enjoy the attention I get from your reaction 8) :roll: :oops: , but I really do it to express my appreciation for you.

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am too much? You are too much lol

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know right? It is a awesome creative review. I laughed a lot as I read it. Absolutely.

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

awww... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank you love.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Oh ... it's far from that Felix :)

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

33. Ahhhhhh so so nice to look at. But I can't wait for the best parts of you Jade; your beautiful face, smile, soft lips, and the cutest and sweetest voice I've ever heard.

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Very soon, very soon. I am so happy you don't get tired of my voice and everything else :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am looking forward to it.

35. It was amazing to spend time with you again Jade. Future hugs and kisses to you. I hope Taz is keeping you safe at night. Lucky little bastard!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]