The insatiable ANNA SUVARI!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by zooloonder, Oct 18, 2007.

1. I had the immense, unrivaled pleasure of partying with the jaw-dropping Anna Suvari this week. Having just arrived home, I wanted to share some of my experience.

Anna is simply radiant, and her personality was that of someone I would want to consider my best woman friend. And hey, let's admit it -- everyone wants to %&$# their best woman friend, right?

I have personally never gazed upon a better smile or a nicer set of breasts (especially since they're 100 percent REAL!). And without sounding too ungentlemanly, the real prize has to be unwrapped. Anna's nectar is without question the most savory I have experienced. I understand now why so many men on here rave about the pleasures of pleasing her. I would be content to park my head between her thighs and never come up for air!

I was EXTREMELY skeptical that women at brothels truly enjoy what they do. Those doubts are gone. Anna Suvari made sure I wasn't the only one who walked away satisfied, and that makes the experience all the more memorable. I was so happy with Anna that I made a follow-up appointment for November before I even left the premises!

Thank you, Anna, for being at once the hottest and coolest chick I know. See you next month!

2. Wow, thanks for the glowing report. I'm just glad you had as good a time as I did, and you're right... I DID!

See you in a month!

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that report! Anna is really beautiful and sweet! Can't wait to meet you and talk to you this time! LOL

4. Awww! You're sweet; come back soon. I'd like to meet you too, not just lock gazes from across the room!

5. Following torontoral's lead, I wanted to bump up my review of Anna and remind everyone to take advantage of the opportunity of a lifetime ... to experience her for yourself! Just make sure you write about it afterward so the rest of her fans can live vicariously. :p

6. And so I can re-live it! Who doesn't like good erotica? ;)

7. A bump for my favorite bunny!

8. Preach on, brother! 8)

9. Yet another good name for a rock band: "Anna's Nectar".

*Giggle*

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Oh oh! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Can I be lead tongue? :twisted: :wink:

11. Heck, I'd be happy to be a backstage groupie. :p

12. DLS
    Chat with Me

DLS New Member

I am totally jumping in here in a weird place...but I love that little icon someone has with the Carmen Diaz behind shaking in boy undies!!! too funny!

And I must admit, I am intrigued by Anna Suvari....scaring myself how intrigued I am getting....I am a woman after all! My hubby and I are seriously considering trying this couple thing you all are talking about so well on these boards!

I don't have a signature or anything...so we will just leave it at that... :wink:

13. I wanted to address DLS(woman considering a couples event with Anna and her husband) Don't be bashful. I'm sure that Anna would just be great with you folks. She is good at everything she does.
    You simply won't find anybody that could be more capable, or anyone that would make you feel more comfortable and at home. When I got together last with Anna, I was recovering from a shoulder surgery. She was gentle, and , of course, my style was a bit cramped. I am looking forward to seeing her again in the future, because I feel I definitely have some unfinished business to take care of now that my shoulder is close to complete recovery. Hi Anna

14. DLS
    Chat with Me

DLS New Member

Thank you very much FF800, for taking the time to offer some advice that comes from experience. I do appreciate it. I have talked to Anna a couple times and she definitely seems like a sweetheart. My hubby and I are having a good time discussing our plans ;)

15. I've really enjoyed getting to know you, DLS. Who knew just how small a world it is? ;)

And thanks for the recommendation, firstflight. You are a gem. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. lol yah every guy does want to f&$@ their best woman friend. will they have the balls to try is the question. i am waiting for her to be the one to try. i am not going to hold my breath. lol

/bryce

17. I miss that lead tongue of yours, Nick! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I, for one, really enjoy reading your erotica as well as the multitude of reviews of you. I must experience this for myself!!

19. You will! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

And when at last I find you
    Your song will fill the air
    Sing it loud so I can hear you
    Make it easy to be near you
    For the things you do endear you
    To me ah, you know I will
    I will!

21. Beatles, yes? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. :lol:

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Correct! I thought the lyrics were very appropriate. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. They will be! ;)

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Will you be singing when it happens? :)

26. I'll be hitting all kinds of notes! ;)

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

And I hope to be hitting all of your hot spots. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Please do! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

The pleasure will be mine! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Not yours alone, I assure you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Intatiable is one of my favorite words! :wink:

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I hope not! I might be more concerned about your pleasure than mine! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. We'll just see about that! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

My pleasure is a given. But, I know I'll have to work hard just to try to keep up with you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. No work necessary. Just play! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]