The Incredibly Irresistible Miss Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Nov 16, 2007.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I wish I was a man of affluence...maybe a wealthy Arabian sheik who collects Rolls Royces like trading cards...because I would whisk Laci Ann away to a remote tropical island and keep her all to myself, feed her an endless supply of dark chocolate and roses and a steady diet of Bon Jovi, Elvis and Aerosmith tunes.

Let me describe this effervescent ruby-haired Venus to you: Her eyes are sparkling pools of sapphires that melt your resistance. When she looks at you, your heart skips a beat, and the rest of your body is driven into a frenzy while your brain is trying to prevent your drool mechanism from kicking in.

And that's just the impact of her eyes on me -- I haven't even gotten to the rest of her finely-chiseled magnificence, suffice to say she's stunning, boasts a flawless, radiant complexion and is soft and curvy in all the right places. She's a woman that fits nicely into your arms, has a sweet Southern accent and the skills that will leave you begging for more. But there's also an underlying animal magnetism that suggests a wild streak, and let me tell you, her uninhibited nature in both action and conversation makes her a whole lot of fun to be with.

This is not the first time I've fallen for Laci's charms: on my very first impulsive visit to the Bunny Ranch back in the Spring, it was Laci in the lineup who caught my attention again with those soul-piercing eyes and breath-taking allure, and despite my nervousness at the time, she calmed me rather quickly.

The nicest surprise is that she was attentive, affectionate and genuine.

Plus you can't help but get caught up in her unbridled enthusiasm -- it's contagious and just heightens the overall experience.

She whetted my appetite enough the first time around to warrant a return visit, and she'll be a prime reason I return to the Ranch in the future.

And that first visit was important to me, because at the time I was going through some self-doubt about my sexual abilities and Laci Ann renewed my confidence. It was a much-needed boost for which I shall be forever grateful.

For this time, my second time with the divine Laci Ann -- who was wearing a tight black corset at my request that immediately got me hot -- was everything I'd hope for and more. I love to gratify her, because to me there is no greater reward or better feeling in the world than watching and feeling her erupt in aftershocks of pleasure -- and making her erupt often.

The one thing I appreciate about Laci Ann -- and this can probably be extended to all the Bunnybabes -- is that they really know their sexual selves, and this confidence is not only a turn-on but it enhances the experience tenfold.

The only problem with our session -- it was too short. I'll plan better next time.

Until then, to all of you who wish an exhilarating encounter with a truly extraordinary and adventurous woman who is as sexy as all get out, you can do no better than Laci Ann...

As with Paris Micheals, I thought my session with Laci Ann was going to be the last for this trip...but you'll have to read my post on Anna Suvari for me to reveal how that wasn't exactly the case...

Til' next time....

Nick InToronto

P.S. Laci Ann Gives Good Glow...

2. THANK YOU! Your words have done wonders for my ego. I enjoyed out time together and look very forward to your return. :)

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Well, it's been a month since I visited the Moonlite and indulged myself a second time with the exquisite Laci Ann...the smile still hasn't left my face and numerous other parts of my anatomy.

Thank you again for another excellent experience and here's looking forward to a return visit :twisted:sometime in 2008

Warmest hugs and kisses,

Nick InToronto

[smilie=love together.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] \:D/

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, Nick, great review! I must say my curiousity is piqued to say the least.

5. I'll "pique" the rest in person. :twisted:

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

<summoning Austin Powers alter ego>

Oh, behave baby! I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked. :twisted:

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I really enjoy reading your reviews, Nick. They have the right balance of detail and "tease". Plus, you are very descriptive of Laci's "charms".

8. Nick does have a way with words. :)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Grrrr, baby! :wink:

10. Everything about that review sounded irresistible! :D

11. Let the Pounce begin!!!! I can't live without her!

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Sounds like you have a way with human anatomy: your own and your clients. :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]