REVIEW The incredible Dasha Dare

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aaron M Winders, Jul 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. My review of the UNBELIEVABLE Miss Dasha Dare

For those of you who decided to click this thread and hope to read a titillating story like straight out of 50 Shades of Grey, you will be disappointed because this is not that kind of story. I will share only 2 things of the absolutely life changing tryst I spent with Dasha. First, everything you have read, seen or even heard whispered about her is true and so much more. Second, to experience Dasha is an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget should you only get the chance once. She will not just give you what you want but rather what you need. The rest, well the rest is for Dasha and I to keep for ourselves.

So you may be wondering, well if you’re not going to tell us about your incredible night with Dasha then what is your review about. My review; it’s about Dasha as a person not as a courtesan and not as a sexual partner but as a wonderful human being.

It all started on late in the evening on June 11th. I had decided that I was going to do some research about brothels after I had watched the HBO series Cathouse. I had not made a full commitment to enter the world of brothels but rather find more information for myself. What I had not planned on was finding Dasha. As I was looking through the forum I found her and was immediately enraptured by her beauty. I decided to send her a quick message introducing myself and begin the process of getting to know more about the hidden and taboo world of brothel lifestyle. What I hadn’t planned for was her to be so charming, sweet, funny, and charismatic. That is not to say that many of the women of the ranches aren’t all of those things because they are, but I hadn’t planned on someone being able to read me, understand me, and get inside my head. To save you from all the details and shorten this up as quickly as I can I will fast forward to the part that after speaking to Dasha almost daily for about 3 weeks I booked a party with her because I wanted to take part in the Dasha experience.

Dasha is an absolutely stunningly beautiful woman which is matched by her sweet beauty on the inside if not more. What makes her so unique and special is the fact that she truly cares about the people that choose to come spend their time with her. She is without a doubt one of the most honest, genuine, and sincere people I have ever met in my life and she will always tell you like it is even if you may not want to hear it; but it is that important to her to stay true to herself to always maintain her values. She truly and sincerely loves to make others happy because in the service of others she finds her happiness. Her charisma is a nova of light in a dark filled room and being in her presence will instantaneously bring a smile to your face. Her bubbly, fun, and mischievous attitude commands the attention of all around her because she is so amazingly filled with life, positivity, and blissful joy. If you happen to decide that you want to spend your time with Dasha, I assure you that after reading this you will understand when I say that Dasha is an experience of a lifetime! Being with her, around her, and getting to know her will make you feel like a better person just for knowing her. To wrap this up, Dasha is an experience that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Being able to connect with her on a level I never expected to and not sure I can ever fully explain was truly one of the most perfect moments of my existence.

* A note to my Dasha-

Thank you for letting me enter your world. Thank you for being the amazing human that you are and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this experience with me. Wherever you go in life, whatever dreams and goals you have I know that you will achieve and do great things. Thank you for making me see and remember a piece of me that I had forgotten about a long time ago. You will always have a piece of my soul!

2. Love this........happy that you two "found each other", congratulations on having such a great party and great connection!

3. @Aaron M Winders this -------------------> Being able to connect with her on a level I never expected to and not sure I can ever fully explain was truly one of the most perfect moments of my existence.

That is a GREAT line my friend, it describes so many of my parties perfectly, particularly the one with @Jennifer James

4. thank you so much @Aaron. I had a great time with you last nigth.its enough for me to see you smile. I told you that I didn't want review but after I read your beautiful words make my heart full on happiness. Never forget how beautiful person you are. Thank you for make me part of your life . I love all what you said about me because I know is came from of the most pure beautiful fellings, I want to all the world knows that you are an amazing person .I wish you be happy forever because you reserve .Thank you honey bunny.
    my is full love for everyone

5. Its was @Jessie Summers. He is an amazing person.
    my is full love for everyone

6. She is an incredible lady and the energy you two have together!!! SSssssssssstttt!!!!

7. thank you @sonja you are awesome[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  8. Yes @sonja you are right...I love the energy we have ...she is such an amazing woman and I am incredibly lucky to have that connection with her. She is truly a once in a lifetime type of woman!

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DashaDare likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DashaDare likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  14. Thank you for your comment beautiful.

LOVE RANCH LAS VEGAS
    300 Appaloosa lane. Crystal,NV 89060
    775-372-5251

15. LOVE RANCH LAS VEGAS
    300 Appaloosa lane. Crystal,NV 89060
    775-372-5251