The cecily chronicles

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Apr 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

This is a part series I have multiple parties planned so I'll add to this review after each party. Part 1. I hate Mondays but today I had the pleasure of seeing Cecily after 4 and a half months. I got a great Blowjob great sex and had a special sexy climax. I was lucky enough to meet Lana. We have a big party ahead so Wednesday I'll post on that. Cecily is my Angel.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Pridefc1, CaseyCross and sonja like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Part 2 the extended party plus 3 Some. Me Lana and Cecily went to the VIP room for a hot 3 Some they were all over me Then every now and then they would kiss each other we went back and forth it was the best 2 girl I've ever had. Then me and Cecily spend the last few hours by ourselves we got in the Jacuzzi tub it felt great. We talked I massaged her thighs and feet. We had hot passionate loving again even did a new position. Oh I also forgot to mention we had some fun with cool whip. Truly a fulfilling party I did everything I could think of or wanted to do

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Part 3 another casual party. I saw Cecily yesterday it was quite busy because of the tea party She had a robe on again the sex was amazing we even squeezed in a new position. I've really enjoyed our time together I've done everything I can think of or wanted to do I've asked everything that's been on my mind. Today is our last party until July my heart will fill heavy and I will miss U so much Cecily. Your kind to me beautiful and fun.

6. Oh my wicked imagination! I'm enjoying the imagery.

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Part 4 romantic finale. I had my final party with Cecily this trip She was in a hot sexy dress and skirt I believe . I talked to her about what was on my mind. I did everything I wanted with her and a little time left to cuddle. She signed my sweater I bought today. I have wonderful memories and personal mementos to look back on. I had so much fun thank u Cecily