The Biz - Friend or Client?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by HayGurl, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Hello Ladies....and Big D!

First I discovered you guys on the Huff Post podcast and I fell in loove with you guys! I never seen the show Cathouse but Ive been watching your "USstream" videos on YouTube and just want to say you ladies seem very down to earth and amazing!

I am a young gay guy that's learned to embrace my femininity through crossdressing and I provide clientele with wonderful massages - my girl persona is extremely popular with the gents and I've met many amazing folks. However with running a business I find many a times clientele will ask for free massages and in developing my book of clients I feel compelled out of good old fashion customer service to give "freebies" (most of the time out of the fact it's repeat business)

My question to all the ladies is this: how do you handle your clientele that try to get free business and balance the lines between providing a worthy service and "hanging out".

Ps I know your not taking any CD / TG "gurls" but if you ever do so give me a shout - I'd totally be willing to help expand your client base :)

2. Hi Beautiful! This is the beauty of the ranch. We can only "give away" a certain amount before the legal brothel must step in and say "No, no, - we have certain standards of pay you must meet". Believe me, I have so many clients that i would just as soon spend time with free of charge, but once I meet them via the Bunnyranch, I can never see them again without paying the ranch.... :cry:

3. i totally run into this issue all the time babe! just try to be as honest as possible if you feel they are taking advantage of your time. We are in the customer service business though so of course going the extra mile is always worth it. I think honesty and communication is the way to go. you seem wonderful! keep it up !

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I think Amy said it best!

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Yes, she did

6. Daddy D is my favorite
    [​IMG]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Just remember not to blur the line between business and friendship. You can have both with the same person but both of you must know what's what. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We are human and therefore bound to blur the lines sometimes. Specially on our trade here that is so intimate. I think clean communication and understanding can be a great start for these misunderstanding not to happen.
    Like you said, being on a customer service business you feel compelled like I do to add time to their budget. That is completely acceptable and people appreciate it. Trust me, you can't make every single person happy, but you can sure try.
    I had to disconnect with few people for invading my personal space. That does not make me happy, but after all I can't make someone happy when I am not feeling comfortable and happy about things. Think about it ;)

9. Xxx Air Force Amy and willow said it best !!!