The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kyle12255, Apr 28, 2014.

1. This isn’t just a review of a fun afternoon...this is a review of the most amazing, important, unforgettable day of my life...and it’s all thanks to the intoxicatingly beautiful Brazilian bombshell, Jade.

A little background...I was a virgin before I arrived at the Love Ranch North on Saturday afternoon. 27 years old and nervous as could be in the days and hours leading up to the big moment. I’d been talking with Jade over email for several weeks, and I knew I’d be in the hands of a very sweet, patient, understanding woman. An incredibly sexy one, too, though I didn’t realize just how sexy she was until she greeted me at the bar with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. I knew then that I’d made the right decision. Jade is by far the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever met in my life...everything about her, from her lovely face to her amazing breasts and her heavenly curves (and I do mean heavenly...I mean, you have to see them to believe them)...add that to her sweetly seductive, kind, naughty fun personality, and she’s pretty much the dream woman for any guy to lose his v-card to.

Jade took me back to the VIP room, where we had a quick negotiation and then got down to business. We started with some passionate making out, and Jade soon remarked that I was a really good kisser (music to my ears...it turns out that we both love kissing). I won’t go into the details of the rest of our session in the VIP room, but suffice it to say that Jade taught me so much that afternoon, and I think I made her very happy, too, despite my inexperience. I wasn’t able to climax during that session, but Jade assured me that that was nothing out of the ordinary, and she suggested that I take a few hours to rest, get something to eat, and come back later that night. So of course I said yes.

That evening, I returned to the ranch eager to “finish what we started,” as Jade put it :D This time she took me to her private room, where we did just that. After I’d climaxed, we laid together for a while and just talked. I don’t think I’ve ever been as happy in my life as I was in those moments during and after my intimate time with Jade. It may have been “only” a few hours, but in that time I made love to one of the sexiest, sweetest women anyone could ever meet, and I’ll always remember what she did for me. Because of her, I now have the confidence to go out and pursue the love life I’ve always wanted. And hey, you never know...sometimes we want to relive certain great experiences we have...and if that’s ever the case for me, maybe that wasn’t the last I’ll see of the lovely Jade Capri. :wink:

tuch2881 and JadeCapri like this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capr

[​IMG]

3. Re: The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capr

Glad you enjoyed kyle. you can never go wrong by choosing jade.

4. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

You made the right choice Kyle; Jade's great for virgins, and will always make sure you finish [smilie=happy.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Happy that your experience was an amazing one. You've turned a corner in your life. [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Re: The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capr

I certainly have. Jade's nothing less than amazing. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) Thank New. You are a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww Thank you ACW :)
    Everyone must leave happy, or they won't leave hehehe just kidding. :mrgreen:

9. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

That wouldn't be a bad thing :p

10. Re: The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capr

Sounds like an amazing experience and the perfect women for you.

11. Re: The best day of my life...thanks to the lovely Jade Capr

Aw, thanks for your reply! You're the sweetest. And thanks again for being my first...I definitely won't ever forget. [smilie=happy.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Breastlvr [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kyle, I hope that our date made a positive impact in your life. I will always have nice memories about it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thinking well, it wouldn't :mrgreen:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) I happy that you think that. I kind of a cool girl :)

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    dreamscometrue likes this.
  16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

WL1 and dreamscometrue like this.
  17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Neither will I :)
    You are special and wish you all the best.

18. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

SHE'S SO! SO! SPECIAL!!!
    '!!!!!!!!!L!!

JadeCapri likes this.
  19. This is a fantastic review! Thank you for sharing an unforgettable time with the amazing Jade! :)

20. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Same can be said abut you, but you knew what I think of you :)