REVIEW The Beautiful, Bubbly, Bodacious, Bobbi Bezos!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Apr 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Hmmm... where to start? OK...at the beginning:

I had seen Bobbi's pics and read her posts on the forum for awhile now. And OBVIOUSLY she's gorgeous. I reached out to her a couple of times and we exchanged "hi!"s and a few other short conversations, but nothing really clicked much for me. So many girls to choose from and unless I REALLY feel it, I'm not going to waste anyone's time and go much further. So I left it at that for at least the time being.

But then one afternoon I'm sitting in the parlor waiting for a date with another lady and I see Bobbi sitting by herself over by the fireplace. I recognize her right away from her pics, and she smiles at me so I smile back and say "hi". As I'm waiting for someone else, I'm not at all inclined to talk to her much more than that (not fair to any of us and frankly, my attention was elsewhere...) but I did take note how much beauty radiated from her. Not only did she look prettier than her pics (yes...hard to imagine, but true...) but she just had so much energy and sweetness emanating from her. I was intrigued!

So a few days later I reach out to her again and tell her that I had seen her and she remembered me as well. We immediately struck up a more personal and involved conversation and I quickly found (much to my surprise to be honest) that we had a LOT in common. As some of the girls I have partied with here probably can attest, I tend to like my women a bit more....um...freaky...for lack of a better word. And I soon found out that Bobbi and I shared a lot of the same experiences and fantasies.

So it didn't take long for me to decide I had to meet her. What can I say? She's everything you might think she and more. So genuinely sweet and a delight. Her pics do not do her justice. As pretty as they are, they don't capture just how beautiful she actually is. There is so much energy and life and intelligence and sensuality and lust that come from her smile and her eyes that pictures can not do them justice.

And that BODY! Most women have to pay thousands for a body like that! She got it naturally? Whaaat? 5'2", 110lbs and---I don't even know that chest size...lol. But 3 other girls are flat-chested because she took it all when they weren't looking, it seems!

And we had SO much fun in bed. Her moans and her screams and her giggles are all a delight. She naturally just loves everything she does and everything I did to her. After a few orgasms for her and a BIG one for me, all either of us could talk about is how we couldn't wait to do it again!

Which we have. Which was great again. And this time with even more conversation and getting to know each other. She's an amazing young woman with so much to give the world---not the least of which is her love for sex and pleasing others while being pleased herself.

Cheers, Bobbi! and the next Coronas on me!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  2. Great review! A bunch of ways you described @Bobbi Besos are 1000% true!

Bobbi Besos and david006 like this.
  3. Love Bobbi! But who doesn’t? She is a total package of beauty and kindness... glad you were able to connect with her! :)

Bobbi Besos and david006 like this.
  4. david006
    Chat with Me

Yep! If she didn’t already exist I’d have to dream her up!

Mmmmm. I may have to go to sleep now and dream about her some more!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

I adore you @david006 and utterly crave our times together...you know this, hehe!

Thank you for the amazing review!!! And for making me feel so good both physically and mentally. ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    XOXO,
    Bobbi Besos

david006 likes this.
  6. david006
    Chat with Me

Nobody matches the combination of sweet and dirty that you are. You KNOW how much I love it!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

That absolutely makes two of us @david006-- you drive me wild!!! Thanks again for the amazing memories!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!! She is so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]