The Astonishing Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Nov 17, 2007.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

What can be said about Anna Suvari that hasn't already been expressed by the numerous posts in this section?

Well, she is taller in person than I expected...a blissfully tall and statuesque Aphrodite with legs that start in San Francisco and end somewhere near the Mexican border...long, perfect limbs that you want to smother with kisses...soft, golden tresses that flow over and accentuate her sublime shoulders and a splendid back that invites your lips and tongue to explore slowly and sensuously all the way down to her perfect posterior and beyond...a beauty that is both wholesome and wicked, but laid-back and legitimate...and a flawless figure worth lingering over for two or three days; no, make that a week; no, make that a month...okay, a year...or two...or 10...thousand.

As you can tell, I was quite taken with Anna, and hopefully that affection was displayed to her full satisfaction during our time together. I found Anna extremely responsive, loving and adorable, and I cherished our time together just inhaling every sublime millimeter (for the sake of metric conversion, my American brethren, one millimeter equals 0.04 inches) of this spectacular woman's irresistible physique.

There was only one problem with our visit...the hands of time clicked way too quickly for me to fully appreciate and glorify her in the manner that I had intended...one hour is simply not enough, so I'm going to have to return with more cash in hand and a broken watch...

Anna and I have some unfinished business, but until we reunite, Anna is a woman that leaves you craving for more...and more...and more...

After enjoying the sensational and stupefying company of Paris, Laci Ann and Anna throughout the day, I thought that was the conclusion of that evening's activities for yours truly...

Boy, was I happily proved wrong....

Can you say "Team Neo?"

Until next time,

Nick InToronto

P.S. Making Anna laugh is also a very good thing...

2. Man that was a steamy review! Do you write pent house forums?

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Why? You hiring? :lol:

4. Nick,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I hope you believe that I still had more fun than you did. Mmmm! Shivers!

And thank you again for the delicious cookies, (breakfast today). :?

5. Thanks for the great report! The thing that struck me most about Anna (besides her radiant beauty, which her pics don't do justice for) is her terrific personality -- even though she's one of the hottest people on the planet, she's so down to earth and easy to talk to.

6. Thanks Zooloonder!

You're pretty easy to talk to yourself. See you again soon?

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I think that we all wish we had more time with the bunnies great report and I am glad you had a good time

8. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Oh, far from it...Anna very much satisfied me physically...it's just there are certain activities one likes to dwell on, and certain goals I was hoping to obtain collectively with Anna, and before you know it, 60 Minutes is over and Andy Rooney is offering another lame commentary..
    :roll:

Perhaps I can better explain it this way: if I could afford ten-hour straight marathon sessions with Anna, Laci Ann and Paris individually or collectively, it still wouldn't be enough... :twisted: and I can assure you we would be satisfying ourselves many times over and over again... :wink:

So the hope with the next visit is to allot for and spend more time snuggling with my favourite bunnies...

But in the meantime, NO COMPLAINTS about my BR experiences so far...
    :D :D :D :D :D 8) :wink:

Nick InToronto

9. Anna's gotten more glowing reviews than "The Godfather"!

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Well, it's been a whole month since my adventure with Anna, and the smile hasn't left my face or numerous other parts of my anatomy...

Anna, thank you again for an awesome experience and here's to a repeat visit....a longer one, this time :twisted: :wink: ...in 2008.

Warmest hugs and kisses,

Nick InToronto [smilie=love together.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

11. Now it's been almost three months... I'm craving another session. :oops:

A longer one this time... ;)

Thanks for staying in touch, I love the jokes you send my way!

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Now that she's back today, just a little reminder of the fun you're in for if you choose to party with the excellent Anna Suvari :) :wink:

Respectfully

Nick In T.O.

Charter member of the 2007-Courtesan-of-the-Year Nominee, Anna Suvari \:D/ Fan Club :wink:

13. I think Anna S is great! :) good name too!

14. Aw! Y'all are so sweet! :)

Smooch.

15. A bump for my favorite bunny!

16. torontoral
    Chat with Me

With St. Pogus Day celebrations just around the corner, I'm eagerly anticipating my reunion with some of my favorite Bunnies. So I've decided to bump up my last appointments while preparing to create new ones :)

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Anna is at once a sexual goddess and a girl next door. A perfect combination! Hell, she's the perfect woman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I don't know about perfect, but I'll settle for perfect for some! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

If you aren't perfect, you're the closest thing in this universe. And you're perfect for me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. My goal is to help people realize their sexual and intimate potential. If I can do that, I'm happy. :)

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Then you must be very happy! [smilie=happy.gif]

22. torontoral
    Chat with Me

With sexy Swedish bombshell Anna, the experience always exceeds the anticipation, the sweetness is always sublime, and the eroticism is earth-shaking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Here's hoping that you who haven't had the privilege of some shared Anna time receive some soon.

This lady is in a class of her own...and if you have her playing the role of naughty teacher in that class, so much the better :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I fervently share that hope! :)

24. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Bumped because I'm dreaming about Anna Suvari....whose recent absences have been missed :wink: