The Amazing Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Last night I saw Randy Ryder and the party was AMAZING!
    Don't get me wrong.
    EVERY PARTY WITH RANDY RYDER IS AMAZING,SEXY, SENSUAL, FUN!
    But this party was different because in a lot of ways I'm different!
    See for years my life was filled with stressful negative bullshit! I would come to the ranch and the stress in my life would follow me here. I would have fun but after the party I was worried and thinking about the BS! Thankfully those things in my life are gone!
    So last night I was really able to absorb every moment of the party and APPRECIATE Randy in a different way! I was so relaxed and comfortable with Randy we laughed and joked and played and teased and pleased each other the entire party! It kind of felt like our very first party!
    Randy wore this really Sexy Outfit and when she stripped I told her every trip you just get HOTTER! We stood in front of the mirror and she pointed out her Tan lines which was so HOT because I was behind her and she took my hand and traced them! Our party started with some hugs and kisses and Randy gave me a member massage while I was petting her kitty! The lube from my member massage was making noise and Randy started laughing and started making more noise! She started hitting the right spots and I told her she better stop or I was splat all over her!lol
    She stopped and I got to enjoy certain parts of her body then I grabbed the Booty and guided her to the bed so I could please her kitty! It was so HOT getting her warm thigh earmuffs! Hearing her moans and watching her move enjoying what I was doing! I found her spot and focused and I made her tap out! Yes I raised my hands as she lay there laughing trying to catch her breath! She wanted to return the favor and in a funny voice I said
    I don't want a Blow Job!lol
    Randy looked at me like really? I told her NO I just want to please you! So through several fun positions I continued to please Randy but her Kitty feels so Amazing Randy was really pleasing me! During the party I stopped and looked down at her and said isn't it cool that after years of parties it's still FUN HOT and SEXY! Randy looked at me and Smiled and said yes it's never Boring! Randy then showed me her flexibility and I got to enjoy the view and pleasing her and I said ok we better do Doggy! I was thinking if not we Ain't going to get to do doggy!lol Randy got into position and seeing Randy in Doggy is just something you have to experience but to feel Randy in Doggy well if I was going to die...
    Doggy with Randy is usually how we end our party because for me it is my Kryptonite! Soon her skills caused a lot of explosions! We laughed got cleaned up and did some naked pillow talk! I Thanked her and her kitty and we started joking! Randy was showing me some poses in the mirror and I told her when I was a teenager looking at ladies do those things in magazines I would have never dreamed that one day I would be in bed with someone who is Hotter than those ladies who has been in one of those magazines while she is doing those poses. Randy said mind blown! I thought you have no idea!
    We got the call and finished cleaning up then we walked out on her patio to enjoy a moment looking at the stars it was such a warm pretty night I looked at Randy and took a deep breath to take it all in! We talked a little more as we headed to the parlor!
    This was party number one of my trip!
    Randy and I have another party and an outdate coming this trip and I'm already floating!
    To be able to have an Amazing Party with Randy and enjoy every second of it and just make it about pleasing her was so much fun!
    Thank You Randy you are Amazing!
    I Can't Wait For Our HOT August Outdate!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Tony!!! Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!! No matter the setting ….Randy is an exceptional date!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @randyryder today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John when Randy gives me permission I will post the pictures and review from our outdate! This party was HOT but our Outdate was HOTTER! You are right Randy makes Every Party Special but she makes Outdates and Overnights Extra Special! She is the Perfect Date and ALL Eyes including mine are on her! Randy made this trip and outdate so special and Fun that my November and January trips are going to be Extra Special Outdates but the overnights I'm planning with Randy a gives me butterflies when I think about them. I'm Thankful to be Blessed so I can do these things with the Amazing Randy Ryder!

John N Ga likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha Randy's Parties are AMAZING that's why I keep coming back to see her!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @Tony Dark and your welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.